Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting

For omega, the first estrus is best to happen naturally, so even though the two had done everything, Gu Wei still restrainedly waited for Yue Fei's estrus to come naturally, and did not deliberately use pheromone to catalyze it.

However, this preparation period was too long...

Until every corner in Yue Fei's little condo was filled with intimate memories of the two. Yue Fei's estrus period had not yet come.

However, the Gu Group's shareholders meeting was coming up.

"What should I be doing?"

Wearing a small tailored suit that was specially made according to Gu Wei's order, Yue Fei walked into the Gu Group side by side with Gu Wei and talked in a low voice.

As a result, the Gu Group's employees saw that their boss, who was always stoic and indifferent, was facing the youth at this moment, with a pleasant smile hanging on his mouth, and his eyes were having this gentle aura that he had never had before.

"You don't have to do anything, just sit next to me."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

Tang Yue and Qiao Si followed them, and behind them was the Gu Group's lawyer team.

A group of people headed for the conference room in a mighty force.

The imposing lineup disappeared around the corner, and countless murmurs suddenly sounded in the originally quiet hall.

"Ah, that's Mr. Gu's partner, right?"

"They are so affectionate."

"Mr. Gu looks so gentle...It's fascinating! No one can stand this gentleness, I'm dead."

"Anyway, he won't be gentle to us."

"President Gu is usually so cold, maybe he is afraid of enchanting us."

"President Gu's partner is an omega?"

"I don't know, Elder Mr. Gu said he was a beta, but now the outside world says that Elder Mr. Gu's words are no longer credible."

...

Even in the annual meeting of shareholders, in previous years, shareholders were often unable to attend for various reasons and delegated their voting rights to others. But today, all shareholders were presented.

The moment the door of the conference room opened, people in the room could see the people who came in, with a short minute there was a chain of enthusiastic greetings.

"President Gu."

"President Gu is here."

"Congratulations to President Gu."

...

The shareholders who have seen the agenda of this meeting had long understood the importance of today's meeting, but they all agreed that there would be no surprises, so they had already congratulated Gu Wei in advance.

Gu Wei nodded lightly, and took Yue Fei to sit down in the main seat.

"Xiao Fei, you are here too." He Yinyin sat beside Yue Fei and smiled softly at him.

Yue Fei obediently said hello: "Mom."

He Yinyin: "Your dad has an old illness and can't get out. I'm here on his behalf. ."

Yue Fei: "Oh oh."

The executives of the Gu Group's shareholders were not just the Gu Family, but the shareholders of different surnames had limited shares, and they were usually more interested in the Gu Group's dividends. As long as the masters of the Gu Family were capable enough, they didn't care which person was in power. .