Chapter 10: Back to School

Yue Fei did not expect that his little indulgent made him wound up in the hospital. He opened his eyes and saw Tang Yue walk in, he said apologetically: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry to trouble you."

Tang Yue: "Mr. Yue, don't be so polite. Your health is very important."

"I can just stay here, you can go back and rest," Yue Fei said.

Tang Yue: "Don't worry, Mr. Gu has ordered for me to stay here with you, if you need anything, just call for me."

Since it was Gu Wei's arrangement, Yue Fei couldn't say more: "Then, I'll trouble you."

Tang Yue: "No trouble at all."

After Tang Yue left the ward, Yue Fei thought to himself for a while and sent a message to Gu Wei.

Yue Fei: Thank you for today.

After waiting for a while, Gu Wei did not reply. Yue Fei remembered that it was almost early morning and Gu Wei must be sleeping now.

When he was about to drift off into dreamland, the phone on the pillow vibrated.

Yue Fei woke up, turned on the phone, and saw that Gu Wei had replied to his message.

Gu Wei: Uhm, if you need something, just tell Tang Yue.

He hasn't slept yet? Yue Fei was a little surprised.

Yue Fei: Will do, it's almost dawn, you should take some rest.

After waiting for a while, Gu Wei did not reply. It seemed that the other man really went to take a rest now.

Yue Fei put the phone back on his pillow, after tossing around on his bed, he also fell asleep.

...

Yue Fei returned to Nanwan Xiang District the next day, and only when he came back did he know that there was a housekeeping aunt here. Since then, Yue Fei had been feeding nourishing food that is healthy for the stomach, Yue Fei finally came back to life a week later.

When Gu Wei came home in the evening, Yue Fei went to discuss with him about going back to school. His roommate had just told him that there was a midterm exam coming up for a course this week. It would be very troublesome if he did not take the exam.

Gu Wei naturally had no objection, but he told him that he had arranged a dinner for the two families to meet on the weekend, so that Yue Fei could make time for it.

"Then I'll let my parents know so they can get ready." Yue Fei wanted to call his parents but Gu Wei raised his hand to stop him.

"I have already called your parents in advance, you don't need to call again. Remember to not make any plan that day, I'll ask Tang Yue to pick you up at your school at that time." Gu Wei said.

Yue Fei put down the phone and nodded in response. Although it was a little unexpected that Gu Wei would take the initiative to contact his parents, thinking about their current married status in other people's eyes, it was just a natural thing to do.

"Do we need to get to know each other a bit in advance? By that time, if your family asks any questions I can't answer, it won't be good." Yue Fei took the initiative to cooperate.

Gu Wei: "No, as long as you don't say you were forced by me, it's okay."

"Huh?" Yue Fei was stunned when he heard this, but he noticed the amusement in Gu Wei's eyes, then he realized the other man was joking, and laughed along, "It's not persecution, it should be cooperation."

Gu Wei's eyes landed on the stairs leading to the second floor: "Well, you don't have to do the talking, I'll take care of it."

Seeing this, Yue Fei knew that the conversation between the two of them today was over, so he didn't start another topic.