Chapter 68: Propose

During these days, Gu Wei would occasionally go out for a few hours. Yue Fei thought he was busy with work, so he didn't ask. When Gu Wei went out, he just worked on the reviews and studied for the final.

After dinner, the two of them went for a walk along the nearby river as usual. Yue Fei noticed that some people had gathered on the small square not far away, and then dragged Gu Wei over to watch.

This kind of thing was absolutely impossible to happen to Gu Wei in the past, but the reality was that he had started taking a walk even though he had never taken one before. He was never happy to be stopped on his track due the distraction on the roadside; now, he stopped on the sidewalk to watch a simple and roughly played street performance.

According to Gu Wei's previous principle, he would think that this is a waste of time.

But now he has gradually been able to find interest in this rhythm of life.

Of course, the most important thing was that the person who accompanies him to do these things is Yue Fei.

"Wow, is someone going to propose? Flowers, candles, and a band, so romantic." Yue Fei took Gu Wei's hand and stood on the outside of the crowd. Seeing the girl playing the violin in the middle, he was full of curiosity and expectation. "Let's take a look."

Gu Wei twitched the corner of his mouth, but immediately raised his hand to cover it up, "Okay."

With graceful music flying by the river, Yue Fei's eyes searched around, trying to find the main character of the event.

Suddenly, with a bang--

When everyone turned their heads, they saw countless fireworks blooming in the sky by the river, beautiful and dazzling.

The light of the silver flower reflected in his eyes, Yue Fei turned his head and looked at Gu Wei: "It's so beautiful..."

Before he finished speaking, Yue Fei was stunned. Gu Wei, who was originally standing behind him, was nowhere to be seen at this moment.

Did he get lost in the crowd?

The grand fireworks show attracted people passing by by the river. Yue Fei couldn't find Gu Wei. He facepalmed his face and took out his phone. When he was about to dial the man, he heard people shouting next to him.

"Look at the words of the fireworks, Fei? This confession is too grand, right."

Fei? Yue Fei looked up.

The blue Fei word had just now dispersed in the air, but as he raised his head, a new firework rushed into the sky, blooming on a high place, and the clear Fei word was printed in the sky.

His eyes widened slightly as he started to suspect something, Yue Fei turned around, and saw that a path was made since god knows when.

Gu Wei was standing on the other side of the path, holding a bunch of flowers in his hand, looking at him with a smile.

In an instant, Yue Fei's eyes were red.

The people around kindly gave them ample space while taking out their phones to take pictures.

However, at this moment, the two only had each other in their eyes. No matter how many people were around, it did not matter to them.

Gu Wei slowly approached, knelt on one knee two steps away from Yue Fei, and opened the ring box in his hand.

"Will you marry me?"

The hands hanging on both sides were squeezed tightly because of tension, Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, and the corners of his mouth conjured up an arc that seemed to be a cry and a smile: "Yes."