Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality

Yue Fei walked to the sofa and stopped: "Second Brother asked me to go out and talk for a while."

As soon as Yue Fei stepped through the door, Gu Wei could smell the messy pheromone smell on his body. At this moment, his brows frowned even more tightly: "He is looking for you? Where did you two go?"

"Glacier Bar." Yue Fei didn't think it was a big deal, so he answered honestly.

However, after listening to what he said, Gu Wei's expression instantly cooled down. He stood up, grabbed Yue Fei's chin, and suppressed the sudden anger in his heart: "Go to a bar where all kinds of junkies are gathering during the differentiation period, you are too courageous."

Yue Fei was stunned, and added: "I just went out after putting on the gland cover."

Gu Wei didn't care about this: "What business Gu Xing has to look for you? What did he say to you?"

"Nothing really, maybe because he thought I was a beta like him, so it's easier to talk to." Yue Fei looked away.

Seeing that he was obviously lying, Gu Wei paused, let go of him, and walked directly upstairs: "If you don't want to say it, I won't force you, but I still hope you have a basic sense of safety."

"Go take a shower first, and wash off the messy scents on your body."

Compared to going out at night during the differentiation period, Yue Fei's concealment had added oil into Gu Wei's fuel.

It was inevitable that he lost his temper with Yue Fei, and Gu Wei chose to go upstairs first and stay alone for a while.

Yue Fei's intention was not to make Gu Wei worry about these trivial matters. After all, the affairs of the Gu Group were enough for Gu Wei, but it was obvious that Gu Wei had seen through his clumsy concealment and was angry.

Scratching the back of his head, Yue Fei pursed his lower lip, and went back to the room to take a shower and changed clothes.

Messy scents?

Must be the pheromone scents got on him when he went to the bar.

After taking a shower, he came out of the room. Before Yue Fei's hair was dry, he came to the study room to look for someone.

Sure enough, Gu Wei was in the study. He also had washed up and changed his clothes. He was sitting behind the desk and typing on the computer.

Noticing the movement at the door, Gu Wei didn't lift his eyes, and said directly: "Need something?"

Licking his dry lips, Yue Fei walked into the study, closed the door behind him and walked to stand behind the desk.

"I'll be honest."

Gu Wei stopped typing on the keyboard with his fingers: "Huh?"

"Second Brother's friends wanted to see me, so they persuaded Second Brother to call me out. Big Brother had already scolded Second Brother, and Second Brother had already sent me home safely."

Yue Fei explained why he went out today.

"Want to see you?" Gu Wei turned his chair and beckoned Yue Fei, telling the person to walk to him, "Still remember who was there?"

Yue Fei shook his head: "I don't even know who they are."

Gu Wei: "Well, it's okay. Those who have made friends with Gu Xing are the same people every time. Tomorrow I will ask Qiao Si to send you the photos, and just identify them one by one."

"Huh?" Yue Fei didn't expect Gu Wei to pay such attention. "What do you need me to identify people for?"

Gu Wei raised his hand, pressed his palm on the back of the boy's neck, and pulled the person closer, saying, "My partner, not like anyone can just call you out at will."