Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking

First of all, the fact that he is an omega cannot be known to too many people.

This was Yue Fei's first reaction, and Gu Wei's cooperation was needed to conceal this incident.

Secondly, according to what the doctor just said, if he wants to survive the differentiation period, he needs alpha pheromone.

This matter also requires Gu Wei's cooperation.

Furthermore, although his differentiation into an omega was an accident, it is unknown whether this event will affect Gu Wei's plan, and whether the contract between the two of them will change.

And this, he must also need to discuss with Gu Wei.

Finally, those two kisses from yesterday...

Yue Fei, who had been calmly analyzing the situation suddenly wanted to facepalm himself.

The first kiss can be said that it was Gu Wei's response as the man thought he was provoking him, and the latter kiss was taken as a last resort for Gu Wei's saving a person.

Well, that makes sense.

To be honest, he really did not know how to face Gu Wei now.

Gu Wei once told him that he didn't like omega pheromones, and it was clearly shown how much the man despised omega; but now, he had become an omega from a beta.

He wondered if Gu Wei would terminate their contract after this, saying that the cooperation between the two would end here.

It's really troublesome to be an omega. He remembered that there was an estrus period, right? What would he do then?

It would be better that he differentiated into an alpha, why it has to be an omega... Yue Fei felt that all the bright futures he has imagined have ended.

What would he do if I went traveling after the marriage contract with Gu Wei ended, and suddenly got into heat halfway through the journey?

What should he do if he studies hard, works hard, becomes self-reliant and strives for self-reliance, and then he would forget to bring a suppressant and then mate with his colleagues?

At this moment, Yue Fei felt that the world was really full of malice towards omega.

If he must be marked, he would rather be marked by Gu Wei.

Suddenly, Yue Fei had an idea.

Hold on, if the AOs that mark each other no longer have desires for other people's pheromones, then why not let Gu Wei mark him?

Just like how Gu Wei can find someone to get married by contract, why can't he find someone to be his contracted alpha?

Since Gu Wei doesn't like omega; after marking him, he no longer has to worry about other omega seducing him, and Yue Fei doesn't have to worry about suddenly going into heat and then being marked by strangers. This is a win-win choice.

But if Gu Wei is unwilling... then he can also consider looking for someone else to be his contracted alpha.

After the marking contract is agreed upon, he can continue to do what he wants to do.

Thinking this way, Yue Fei felt a little relaxed.

As for the marking process...Yue Fei didn't actually understand it very well, but he comforted himself that when the time comes, he just needs to go with the flow; he could take it as he is being bitten by a dog.

...

Knowing that Yue Fei needs time to calm down, Gu Wei thoughtfully left him alone. After leaving the ward, he went to the doctor and asked in detail what he needs to pay attention to in Yue Fei's situation.