Chapter 27: Study Hard

The next day at the dinner table, the two had a friendly meal at the same table as if nothing happened last night.

"Our counselor sent me a message in the morning, saying that the results of the investigation have been announced. I am innocent and can go back to school at any time to continue classes." Yue Fei said after the meal.

Gu Wei nodded: "When do you want to go back?"

Yue Fei: "It's going to be the weekend soon. I'll go back to school next Monday."

"Will you be able to keep up with the course?" Gu Wei raised his eyebrows.

"I have made a lot of progress in the midterm exam this time. My average score is over 70. It'll be okay for me to miss a few days of classes. Also, the professor would just read off the PowerPoint in class." Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei looked down on him. After all, he actually had never taken these classes before he transmigrated, so he had spent every day in the past weeks attending class to catch up, and the result was not bad but it was still quite embarrassing.

Gu Wei didn't think the score of 70 or so was worthy of praise at all, but Yue Fei looked at him with an expression of praise that the boy might not know he did it unintentionally, and couldn't help but said: "Well, compared to the previous failure, it is indeed an improvement."

Yue Fei raised the corners of his mouth: "I also think I am making good progress."

"Since this short study can achieve such results, you will achieve much better progress in the final exam with this pace, maybe you will be able to get the scholarship." Gu Wei said suddenly.

Yue Fei almost choked upon hearing this: "Ah... this...it depends on the situation."

Gu Wei: "No confidence?"

Is this something that can be done with confidence? Scholarships are evaluated in proportion to the rankings, and other students in their grade are quite competitive.

Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei was making trouble unreasonably.

Seeing that Yue Fei was silent, Gu Wei chuckled lightly.

Yue Fei's nerves twitched, suspecting that Gu Wei was looking down on his learning ability. In addition to Gu Wei making fun of him last night, his head got heated up and said: "It is not difficult to get a scholarship. As long as I study hard for it."

The previous results were so bad because he didn't study hard!

Gu Wei said, "Then I will wait for your good news."

After saying this, he put down his chopsticks and wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin.

"I'll head to the company."

Yue Fei only thought about it after Gu Wei left for work. Why did he boast about his study ability? Whether he gets the scholarship or not has nothing to do with Gu Wei, right?

Gu Wei must have done it deliberately. With such an obvious aggressive technique, Yue Fei thought he was way too inexperienced compared to Gu Wei...

Even though he thought so, talking about getting a scholarship, Yue Fei felt that he had to get it once so he could boast about it in front of Gu Wei. It was just a scholarship, right? The third ranking can also obtain a scholarship, doesn't have to be the first.

So after eating breakfast, Yue Fei took his schoolbag, letting Aunt Chen know that he was going out, and went back to school to attend classes.

As soon as he arrived at the school, his roommates immediately surrounded him.