Chapter 52: Make Known to Public

Because it was still in the period of differentiation, although the honeymoon trip ended early, Yue Fei did not go back to school, and he planned to spend the rest of the vacation in Nanwan Xiang District.

But the days at home were not leisurely. In addition to trying to do a lot of studying during his days off, the parents of Yue Family also called to ask about the Gu Family's affairs, but Yue Fei just answered them perfunctorily.

Occasionally he would receive notification of breaking news on his phone, but since he believed in Gu Wei, Yue Fei felt that this incident would not cause any irreversible blow to the Gu Group, so he did not pay too much attention.

Gu Wei said that if Yue Fei is bored at home, he could go to the company to accompany him, but Yue Fei refused.

Because if he were with Gu Wei, Yue Fei would definitely not be able to concentrate on studying. For the scholarship at the end of the term, he must resist the temptation.

This afternoon, as usual, he watched Gu Wei head out to the company. Yue Fei was about to go back to the study room on the second floor to continue his daily study, but when he wanted to turn off the TV, he pressed the wrong button and accidentally heard his name.

"My son Gu Wei's partner is a beta, his name is Yue Fei, and he is still a student. We've agreed to their marriage, doesn't it prove that I have no prejudice against the beta community? It was just a momentary slip of the tongue, the original intention I want our employees to understand that no matter whether the one in the accident is alpha, omega or beta, we take the matter very seriously..."

Suddenly, the TV screen showed that the signal was interrupted, and after another moment, the signal returned to normal, but it was no longer the screen of Gu Tiansheng holding a press conference.

Yue Fei blinked, and didn't know what to react to for a while. He and Gu Wei were on TV...being made public?

His phone on the table rang loudly, and Yue Fei answered without seeing the caller ID.

"Don't watch TV yet..."

Before Gu Wei had finished speaking, Yue Fei interrupted him and said, "I saw it. Your dad said on TV that you and I are partners."

"..." Gu Wei paused before saying, "It's okay, I'll take care of this. You can study at home with peace of mind."

"Ok."

Hanging up, Yue Fei returned to the study on the second floor with his phone.

About half an hour later, his phone was bombarded by various calls and messages.

After hanging up all the unknown calls, Yue Fei hesitated and opened the class group chat.

"Sure enough, it is not false news that Yue Fei is getting on with an alpha boss!"

"Oh my god, good grief, this gossip is a bit too crazy."

"Is Yue Fei here? Is it you in the news?"

"It should be. The omega who slandered Yue Fei said that Yue Fei had someone backing him up; and everyone still didn't believe it. As a result...hehe..."

"OMG ah ah ah ah ah, my dream A!!!"

"The other class heard that there is a person named Yue Fei in our class, and they plan to come to class tomorrow to see who he is."

"That is still nothing, eh? I heard that Yue Fei's dorm room has been flocked with several groups of people."

"There are now sneaky people at the door of our classroom..."