Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son

As soon as he got up after pushing Jian Yi away, Yue Fei saw a familiar figure flashing by not far away. He was taken aback for a moment and then quickly reacted, isn't that Yin Xinchen?

Jian Yi was still staring at Yue Fei, completely unaware of what his omega witnessed.

Yue Fei: "...Yin Xinchen!"

The figure quickly disappeared into the distance, Yue Fei frowned, hold on, did Yin Xinchen misunderstand something?

"Aren't you going to go after him?" Yue Fei said to Jian Yi, who was stunned.

Jian Yi also turned his head and looked in the direction the figure left. Yin Xinchen's back was blurred and far away. He turned his head and his eyes fell on Yue Fei again: "Going after who? Shouldn't you only have me in your eyes? Why would you care about others?"

Yue Fei face palmed: "Is Yin Xinchen someone else?"

"Why do you care about him more than me?" Jian Yi also asked him, "Who is your boyfriend anyway?"

Yue Fei looked at him without saying anything.

Jian Yi also rephrased his sentence: "Ex-boyfriend!"

Yue Fei: "It's good that you acknowledge we have broken up. Alpha and beta will not end well together. I sincerely wish the best for you two."

As soon as he said these words, Jian Yi was silent for a moment, but he could not let Yue Fei go.

"You weren't like this before." Jian Yi felt like he did not understand anything at all. "In the past, you always said that there is no difference between beta and alpha and omega. You were determined to associate with me. Saying that you don't believe in fate, but look at you now..."

Yue Fei looked back at him without flinching: "I believe in fate."

Yue Fei in the original work is a very proud and prideful person, but all of this has changed after his alpha accidentally spent his rut with an omega. In the later stage, Yue Fei would eventually dig his own grave; at the beginning Jian Yi did not leave Yue Fei and even connive the beta of all his doings because of guilt. If Jian Yi can indulge him for the rest of his life, then it is not a problem; however, Jian Yi will turn to pity Yin Xinchen who has been receiving all the troubles caused by Yue Fei.

No matter how much Jian Yi claims he loves Yue Fei, in the end, the love is no match to the pheromone.

Beta can't smell pheromones, but the book has described Yue Fei's feelings in detail.

[As long as Yin Xinchen appears, Jian Yi will not see me anymore. His anger, his irritation, his cry, and his distress...The person who affects all of his emotions is no longer me.]

Jian Yi's betrayal shattered Yue Fei's belief, and all his persistence seemed so ridiculous every time Yin Xinchen appeared.

Jian Yi was dumbfound, and it took him a long time to say: "I would rather you say you don't love me."

Yue Fei coldly said: "You are the one who betrayed this love."

...Jian Yi could not refute: "When did you become so heartless."

Yue Fei: "I could be even more heartless."

After saying this, Yue Fei turned around and left without saying his farewell.

This plot truly serves this danmei's purpose, it even got his colleague got all irritated and wanted to beat the hell out of the scumbag meal protagonist. Yue Fei had walked for quite a distance, he told himself if Jian Yi tried to catch up to him; he for sure would beat the hell out of him.

...

Tang Yue quickly sent the revised marriage agreement to Yue Fei's email. Yue Fei glanced at it, printed it out, signed it and sent it back to him.

So the next day, Yue Fei received a call from Tang Yue.

"Mr. Yue, please go to number 2 Xihe Road at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning to register your marriage with Mr. Gu and receive a marriage certificate."

Yue Fei: "So soon?"

Tang Yue: "Do you have any concerns?"

Yue Fei thought about it, he guessed the family would only be happy when they learned about it, and would not object.

"Nothing, tomorrow it is, what should I bring?"

Tang Yue hung up the phone after informing the process of the details.

Yue Fei opened the door and went downstairs. Only Mother Yue was at home now.

Yue Fei: "Mom, I am getting married tomorrow."

Mother Yue, who was watching a TV drama, did not hear him clearly: "Oh, you are getting married tomorrow, remember to go early and return early."

Yue Fei: "?"

Mother Yue: "..."

"What? You are going to get married, with whom?" Mother Yue stared at him.

Yue Fei: "Who else can there be? Young Master Gu."

Mother Yue was stunned.

Just when Yue Fei was wondering if Mother Yue felt that it would be too soon to register for marriage tomorrow, Mother Yue recovered and called Father Yue.

"Xiao Fei and Young Master Gu are together! They are getting married!" Mother Yue said with a smile, Father Yue said something on the phone, Mother Yue raised her head and looked at Yue Fei: "When will you get married?"

Yue Fei: "...tomorrow."

"Oh, tomorrow," Mother Yue nodded, but stopped immediately, "Tomorrow?"

Father Yue's loud voice could be heard from the receiver.

"Tomorrow, isn't it a bit too rushed? Xiao Gu is not going to introduce himself to us? Does he look down on our family?" Father Yue yelled.

Yue Fei: "Isn't that our family needs his family's assistance? Let's talk about it after we get married."

Mother Yue got angry: "What do you mean by talking about it after getting married; even if we let the Gu Family help us financially, our family will not let them bully you. Marriage is a matter of mutual affection. If his family doesn't like us, we won't agree to this marriage. What the point of rushing this marriage, we won't accept this marriage."

Yue Fei: "Then our family will go bankrupt?"

Mother Yue: "If we go bankrupt, then we will go bankrupt. Even if we go bankrupt, your mother can't let you be bullied like this."

Yue Fei was stunned.

Father Yu's voice came from the phone.

"Xiao Fei, Dad encourages you to come into contact with Young Master Gu. Although we need help from them, it is definitely mutually beneficial. If they are not willing, we will not force it. Dad does not go selling off his own son."

Mother Yue: "It's because of you, talking about the company's situation, and this gives my son a psychological burden..."

Mother Yue started to scold Father Yue.

Yue Fei looked at Mother Yue, blinked slowly, and smiled: "Don't fight, he said he wants to pay you a visit but I refused. Let me tell him to come over tonight."

Mother Yue: "It's pretty much the same. This marriage talk, let's hold it until we meet the person tonight."

Father Yue: "Your mom is right."

Back to his room, Yue Fei took out his cell phone and dialed the number Tang Yue gave him that day.

Soon, the other party answered it.

"Mr. Gu, let's have dinner together tonight."

---