Chapter 54: Newbies in Love

In the early morning in the master bedroom, Yue Fei was lying on his side, half of his face buried in the pillow, already asleep.

Behind him, Gu Wei propped on his side and looked at him. After pushing away the emission from his cheeks, some white ointment was applied to his slender fingers and applied to Yue Fei's inner thighs.

Not sure if the ointment was cold, or the inner thighs was quite painful and unbearable. Even in his sleep, Yue Fei's brows were slightly knitted together.

The alpha, who noticed his movement, leaned over and kissed between his brows. Soon, his frowned brows straightened out again.

"Go to sleep."

The domineering rosin seemed to soften, wrapping the omega on the bed without leaving any gaps.

With strong arms around the person in front of him, Gu Wei lowered his head, pressed his thin lips behind the ears of the person in his arms, and lightly closed his eyes.

I caught you. The corners of the alpha's mouth were slightly curved up.

According to any romance novel, it seems that after such a night, the two would have lived happily together ever since.

But in reality, when Yue Fei opened his eyes, there was still a moment of surreal.

Yesterday, he confessed...and helped Gu Wei with his legs...

Thinking back to the touch and heat yesterday, Yue Fei couldn't help but feel hot on his face.

It's over for him, he has fallen way too hard.

Gradually, Yue Fei finally realized something was not right. He was not in his room, but in Gu Wei's room.

Gu Wei was not here.

Getting up from the bed, Yue Fei got out of the bed barefoot, he did not find his own slippers, so he prepared to head back to his room like this.

However, as soon as he approached the door, the door was opened from the outside.

With a glass of clear water in his hand, Gu Wei raised his eyebrows lightly when he saw the boy was in a hurry: "Where do you want to go?"

Yue Fei was stunned: "I'm not going anywhere."

With that, he turned around and wanted to go back to the bed, but was being hugged around his waist from behind.

"What's the hurry? You don't even wear shoes."

With bare feet on the soft slippers that Gu Wei was wearing, Yue Fei was being carried back to the bed and laid down.

Gu Wei squatted down, pulled Yue Fei's slippers from the bottom of the bed, held his ankle, and put on the shoes for him.

Yue Fei blushed: "I'll do it myself."

Gu Wei chuckled lightly: "Then why didn't you wear them just now, isn't that you want me to help you wear them?"

Can you stop putting words in my mouth? Yue Fei immediately wanted to withdraw his foot, but Gu Wei did not let go. Instead, he curled his fingers and gently rubbed his ankle.

A little itchy, Yue Fei shrank his shoulders, but he didn't intend to move away.

"Be good." Gu Wei picked up another slipper and helped him put it on.

Yue Fei didn't know what other people's feelings would be after they confessed successfully. He himself now felt extremely surreal and slightly awkward.