Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious

In the evening, Yue Fei received a message from his parents saying that they started heading over, so he also called the driver and asked to pick him up.

Although Tang Yue often picks up Yue Fei, he is Gu Wei's secretary and will not always be available at any time. Therefore, the full time driver that Yue Fei requested from Gu Wei has always been on standby. If Tang Yue cannot make it, the driver will be the one driving Yue Fei.

Before leaving the house, Yue Fei asked Tang Yue for the address, and learned that Gu Wei was still in a meeting. Because the company is close to the meeting location, he would go straight there after the meeting. Tang Yue was planning to arrange for the driver to pick up Yue Fei first, but he didn't expect Yue Fei to call him first.

Gu Wei arranged the meeting location for the two families in Yue Hua Mansion.

Yue Fei learned from the driver that it was also another property under the Gu Family.

Yue Fei was frozen on the spot when hearing this, and even began to wonder if Nanwan Xiang District is also the Gu Family's property.

He asked the driver when thought of this, and the driver answered him with great pride, of course.

Yue Fei: ...Oh!

It is the poverty that limits his imagination.

Yue Fei's family is actually quite wealthy, but he has not spent much of his time in wealth since he transmigrated here, so there is no intuitive feeling. On the contrary, he is more impressed with the Gu's assets.

Nanwan Xiang District is not far from the Yue Hua Mansion, and the two elders had not yet arrived when Yue Fei got there. The waiter wanted to take him to the VIP room, but he refused.

Yue Fei sent a message to Tang Yue and asked if they had set off.

After a while, it was Gu Wei who sent him a reply message.

Gu Wei: Just about to leave, go to the entertaining room on the third floor if you are bored.

Yue Fei did not ask further, and replied: Okay.

...

When Gu Wei arrived, Yue Fei was lying on the sofa in the entertainment room and watching the video of advanced Algebra online class.

"Your parents seem to be here already, why didn't you go in?" Gu Wei did not see Yue Fei in the reserved room, so he went to the entertainment room to look for him.

Yue Fei turned off the video and replied, "Waiting for you."

In the private room, Gu's Family and Yue's Family were sitting across from each other, each with a smile on their faces.

When Gu Wei came in with Yue Fei, the waiter just set the table.

Yue Fei sat down beside Father Yue, and Gu Wei took a seat beside him.

"Mom, Dad, this is Yue Fei, my partner." Gu Wei officially introduced Yue Fei to the two elders of the Gu Family.

Gu Tiangsheng is an alpha, but he does not have the ability to do business. Grandpa Gu left a will before his death. After Gu Wei gets married, he will inherit all of the Gu Family's inheritance, making it clear that he also despised his son's incompetent.

Therefore, Gu Tiansheng can be said to both love and hate Gu Wei. Loving him for his excellency which makes him proud, and hating him for taking away all the favor and attention of the family, even he can't match it.

"You are responsible for your own life. I hope you are not making a foolish choice for inheritance." Gu Tiansheng did not give Gu Wei any face.

Yue Fei's heart jumped when he heard it. Although he knew that the Gu Family and his son were at odds, he did not expect to be so direct.