Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

In the lobby on the first floor of the Gu Group, a pouting child wearing pink clothes sat on the sofa, silently watching the numbers on the watch changing.

On the table were all kinds of snacks fed by adults with motherly love, but she also didn't move.

A group of people walked in through the company entrance not too far away.

The alpha, dressed in a dark blue custom suit, walked in front, followed by secretaries and project directors, apparently just returning to the company from field work.

Where the alpha walked, the employees stopped one after another. The people who were talking in a low voice just fell silent and watched them pass quietly.

Suddenly, the alpha who was walking in the front paused.

A group of people behind also stopped on their tracks.

"Gu Nian?" The deep voice sounded, no emotions could be heard.

The child on the sofa got up and grinned: "Father!"

Tang Yue also saw the child, and his pupils quaked. This little princess, shouldn't she be in school at this time? !

"Go find out what happened." Tang Yue told Qiao Si in a low voice.

Qiao Si immediately turned around to call the principal.

Gu Wei walked to the child, bent over and picked her up.

Gu Nian sat on her arm: "You are so slow."

Gu Wei: "Why are you here? I remember you should be in school at this time."

Gu Nian: "School is not fun."

"You go to school to study, not to play." Gu Wei scolded her, but there was no hint of blame in his tone.

At the moment, the school was in a state of chaos. The Gu's little princess had disappeared from them. Wasn't this a big case?

"Little Young Master Gu, do you really not know where your sister has gone?"

Before Qiao Si called, the principal was asking Gu Xiang to see if he knew where Gu Nian had gone.

Gu Xiang: "Don't worry about her."

The principal was about to cry: "How can you leave it alone, she is your sister."

After receiving the call from Qiao Si, the principal finally breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's good that she did not get lost."

Qiao Si: "...Principal, do you know why Gu Nian does not want to come to school?"

Principal: "I really didn't know, but after listening to the teacher's explanation, it seemed the current course is too simple for the little princess. Maybe the little princess finds it boring to stay here, so go to Mr. Gu."

Qiao Si: "I see, we've troubled you, principal."

Principal: "No, you're not."

"What about Gu Xiang?" Qiao Si still had to be sure.

Principal: "Little Young Master Gu is at school."

Qiao Si: "Okay, the driver will come to pick him up after school, so principal, please ask the teacher to pay attention to him."

Principal: "Okay, I know."

...

Yue Fei realized that his little girl had skipped school after seeing that Gu Nian had not come home with Gu Xiang.