Chapter 62: Back to School

Temporary gland marking alleviates the restlessness of the pheromone during the estrus period. For omegas who have a fixed partner, the soothing of alpha in the pre-estrus phase can make the omega's body more adequately prepared for the estrus period.

Waking up from a deep sleep, Yue Fei didn't know where he was for a moment.

It wasn't until the alpha behind him tightened his arms and hugged him, and his brain was a bit slow to process the current situation for a moment.

"Sleepy? Or hungry?"

Gu Wei rubbed his neck affectionately, and said in a low voice that he had just woken up.

Yue Fei turned around, buried in his arms, raised his finger and tapped on the man's collarbone where the tooth marks had been so obvious since last night: "I'm hungry."

Grabbing the boy's naughty finger, and kissing it softly with his lips, Gu Wei said, "Would you like to eat downstairs or eat here?"

The kiss on the finger made Yue Fei feel itchy, and he was a little lazy: "Eat here."

"Then wait for me, or you can go wash up first."

With that said, Gu Wei sat up and was about to go downstairs to prepare breakfast.

However, before he could proceed with his plan, Yue Fei hugged him from behind.

"Let's shower together."

Smelling the rosin on his body, Yue Fei didn't know why but he didn't want Gu Wei to leave.

Gu Wei chuckled lightly, grabbed on the arms wrapping around his waist, pulled the person up, turned the boy around, and dragged the boy into his arms with a strong grip.

"Then you have to get up now."

This shower made the two not come out of the master bathroom until lunch time.

"I'm so hungry." Yue Fei complained softly.

Gu Wei followed him and raised his eyebrows when he heard the boy complaining: "Are you blaming me?"

He was not the one who proposed to shower together.

Yue Fei glared at Gu Wei. What was the matter with this man?

Upon seeing this, Gu Wei smiled and nodded and changed his words: "Alright, it was my fault."

On the first floor, Aunt Chen had cleaned up the breakfast that the two did not eat, and replaced it with the lunch that she had just made.

Seeing the two come down, she politely excused herself and went into the kitchen.

Yue Fei took a seat, the moment he saw so many delicious foods, his empty stomach immediately made a gurgling sound.

"We still need to be restrained in the future." Yue Fei said while eating.

Gu Wei's eyes were always on him, and said after hearing that: "Take your time eating, what do you mean by restraint?"

Yue Fei said each word after each bite: "Too, horny."

Gu Wei: "It may be a bit difficult. This time it was my fault for not preparing well. Next time I will have the nutrient ready by the bed."

The true estrus period was not the same as yesterday's situation, it could not be done overnight.

Yue Fei didn't understand what he meant, but when he remembered about his omega identity. Yesterday's situation was chaotic, and his brain was dominated by the heat. Yue Fei did not think carefully. Today, he was able to calm down and think carefully, but still felt quite surreal: "You say that I'm actually an omega, is it true?"