Chapter 50: I Disagree

With a light kiss on the top of Yue Fei's gland seal, Gu Wei tucked the person in the blanket, got up, took the tablet to the side bar and sat down, and continued to process the emails from the two secretaries.

Compensation, condolences, apology, laboratory progress, Gu Group's attitude...

Reading through the current problems, Gu Wei methodically issued tasks to the subordinates for when he returned to the Gu Group to clean up the mess.

The next day, the Gu Group meeting room.

"It was just a Beta who died."

Gu Tiansheng's arrogant speech has been shared on the Internet. The Gu Group's contempt for the rights and interests of the beta has caused the beta human rights committee to speak publicly, saying that if there is no satisfactory answer, it will boycott all the Gu's industries.

If this matter had not been exposed in front of the public, it would only be seen that Gu Tiansheng was just being impulsive on the moment, but now that it had been exposed to the public, the Gu Group's response would determine their reputation among the beta community in the next few years.

Instructing the secretary to close the video, He Yinyin said: "The simplest solution to this is actually to disclose Xiao Fei's identity."

"He is a beta, and you, as the next person in charge of the Gu Family, have a beta as a partner, which best reflects our Gu Family of not discriminating against betas."

The people on the board of directors basically knew about Yue Fei's existence. Hearing He Yinyin's words at this moment, they all felt that it was an excellent plan.

Even Gu Wei, using purely rational analysis, felt that He Yinyin's idea was indeed the most effective and labor-saving solution.

At first, he also thought about this method, but...

"I disagree."

For the first time, when dealing with the company's affairs, Gu Wei gave up his rational thinking.

He didn't want Yue Fei to be involved in such matters, not to mention the fact that he knew that Yue Fei's delayed differentiation. Under this circumstance, it was not a good thing to disclose Yue Fei's identity to the world and to use Yue Fei's previous beta status.

This was his battlefield, Yue Fei only needed to stand behind him.

"It was my father who said that sentence at the beginning. It is he that needs to apologize to the public. I will also speak on behalf of the group's board of directors. Others are not necessary."

"Compared to using my partner's identity to divert the public's focus, I think it is more urgent to find out the cause of the accident, determine the responsibility, and give the public an explanation. Don't you think so?"

On the board of directors, Gu Wei had always had the final saying in everything.

"We have no opinions."

"Resolving this matter as soon as possible is the key."

"Big Brother hasn't shown up since the accident. He really needs to come out and re-state his position. Sister-in-law, you have to persuade him."

"No, we need to meet Big Brother in the afternoon. He can't always ask us to clean up every time he makes a mess. We have seen how much Gu Wei has done for the Gu Family over the years."

...

He Yinyin glanced at Gu Wei and smiled soothingly: "Don't worry, with Gu Wei around, this matter will definitely be resolved soon."