1| Hello

I've been living with Andy (as I liked to call Andromeda) and Ted for eight years

I've been living with Andy (as I liked to call Andromeda) and Ted for eight years. And still, it seems only as though I had arrived on their doorstep yesterday. I was ten at that time, and now I'm eighteen and about to enter my seventh and final year at Hogwarts.

Tonks had already graduated from Hogwarts three years ago, and's currently an Auror for the Ministry of Magic under the watchful eye of Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody. I was really proud of her, she's like a sister to me.

Growing up in their home, I was a bit of a troublemaker and irresponsible. Well, Andy always remarked that I'm now following my brother's footsteps. I remember, Tonks was the one who taught me how to make fireworks set off in people's beds. One time, Tonks and I had
a massive prank war at home, when Andy and Ted got home, we were severely grounded.

But during my sixth year, I matured a bit, although sometimes I pulled pranks in secret. Now, I'm really serious about two things: first of all, getting enough N. E. W. T. S to become an Auror for the Ministry just like Tonks.

And second, of course, Quidditch.

Quidditch has always been a passion of mine, and when I was a little girl, I've always dreamed about being a successful Quidditch player. When I was in my second year at Hogwarts, I tried out for Quidditch for the position of Chaser.

And thank Merlin's beard, I became one for the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. Oliver Wood, the captain of the team and a close friend of mine had been on the team with me since the very beginning. Now that I'm in seventh year, my mind's now currently focused on N.E.W.T.S and Quidditch.

This year. This year was my last chance to win the Quidditch Cup, Gryffindor hasn't won in years. Oliver and I have been writing to each other this summer about his plans for tryouts and practice and his goal to win the Cup.

To be honest, it was a teensy bit annoying but all in all, I listened to him whole heartedly. This year, I am determined that Gryffindor will win.

Andy and Ted remarked that my excellent skills as Chaser was inherited by none other than my older brother, Sirius.

Sirius.

We just heard a few weeks ago that Sirius had broken out of Azkaban. We and the whole Wizarding World knew that he was a criminal and a traitor. I couldn't believe that I was related to a mass murderer.

And I'll probably be bullied when I come back to Hogwarts, not just bullied though, but judged. Since, a student at Hogwarts, one of its most talented and brightest students was the sister of an infamous murderer.

They might view me as an ally to Sirius, and that I will let him enter the castle and kill people.

But I constantly reminded myself that I have to push all those negative thoughts to the back ofy head. For now, N.E.W.T.S and Quidditch were my top priority.