53| The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black

Monstrous seas of happiness and sadness, combined came crashing down on me

Monstrous seas of happiness and sadness, combined came crashing down on me. I was happy, because, I was going to finally live with my brother and we would finally be a proper family.

The promise that he had made was finally coming true at last.

Sad because – I was leaving the Tonks house. And I did not know when or if ever I can see them that often. I lived in their house for 10 years, and during those ten years, I was wholeheartedly welcomed in this family and they never failed to make me feel I was a part of their family.

And to live away from the people to whom you owe your life was very hard.

I stood up and decided to go downstairs back in the kitchen, my mind was now made up. I wanted to live with Sirius.

As I reached the last step of the wooden staircase, the first thing my eyes saw were Ted, Andy, Tonks and Sirius who were all looking at me as though I had already told them my decision.

I looked at each of them, and smiled.

"I've decided already —" I begun. "I'm going with Sirius."

Sirius was now beaming, as the family of three flashed small yet happy smiles for me. Sirius was now racing towards me, and the next thing I knew it, he lifted me off the ground as he let out my favorite bark-like laugh.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE A FAMILY NOW!!" Sirius exclaimed over and over me, twirling me as Ted, Andy, and Tonks were beginning to laugh.

"Ok, Pads put me down before you suffocate me to death and you won't be seeing me in your – our house." I laugh as I patted his back to put me down.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then." he smiled gleefully as he finally put me down on the floor.

"That quick?" Andy chuckled, wiping a small tear from her eye.

"Well, the Order meetings will begin very soon," Sirius said in a matter-of-factly tone as he rumpled up my hair. "And my little sister over here is a member of the Order of the Phoenix."

"W-what?" I asked, confused. "B-but nobody even recruited me!"

"I did." Sirius said with a mischievous wink. My cheeks flushed pink and smiled, during the first war, I wanted to be an Order member even though I was young and my family were allies with the Death Eaters.

"As well as me." Tonks laughed.

"So you're an Order member, and you didn't even tell me?!" I said as Tonks shook her head and howled with laughter.

"Well, I have to go now." said Sirius all of a sudden.

"Y-you're not staying?" I asked.

"Hmm, I wished I could, but I have to head back to Remus's cottage. Dumbledore must be there by now, don't worry, you'll be with me tomorrow. I'll come here by 5:30 pm right after your training." Sirius sighed.