31| Champions

It was already the weekend after Easter holidays

It was already the weekend after Easter holidays. Today was the Quidditch FinalAnd our final chance. Ollie and I's final chance.

Our final chance to win the Quidditch Cup before we graduate and leave Hogwarts.

Gryffindor hadn't won the Quidditch Cup in years. This is the second of my two priorities before the start of the school year.

And I was very determined to accomplish this very-awaited goal, I wanted to make Andy, Ted and Tonks proud. I wanted to make Sirius proud. I wanted to make Remus proud. I wanted to make my teachers proud. And most importantly, I wanted to make Gryffindor House proud.

We stood on the Quidditch Pitch, listening to Ollie's regular pep talk before the match although this time, he had only announced some information about the weather and in no time we intensely marched into the locker room.

We changed silently into our Quidditch robes. I felt slightly nauseous and felt a sickening feeling in my stomach, almost making me want to throw up right there. But I managed to swallow it, telling myself constantly that I could do this.

Harry was looking as queasy as I was, and I messed up his hair in motive as I approached him.

"Feeling nervous, Harry?" I asked, hugging him as the crook of my chin rested on his messy black hair.

"A bit." he muttered.

"Don't worry, we will win for sure. Just believe in yourself." I said to him encouragingly, before I sat down on the bench to fasten my boots and a few minutes later, we were making our way back to the Quidditch Pitch.

When we arrived onto the pitch, were welcomed by a monstrous wave of noise. The stands of the sea of gold and scarlet were waving scarlet flags with the Gryffindor lion upon them and some were  showing off banners with slogans many of which were 'GO GRYFFINDOR!' and 'LIONS FOR THE CUP!'

Luke and Monica were standing beside each other, Luke was waving a scarlet flag as the two of them squealed and cheered for Ollie, me and the team.

"GO SELENE!!" Monica, Luke and many of the Gryffindors shouted as the other half cheered for Harry.

In the Slytherin stands two hundred people were wearing emerald green. The silver serpent (the symbol of Slytherin House) was glittered on their flags instead of the Gryffindor lion.

Snape was seated in the very front row, wearing green like the rest of the Slytherins, and a very grim smile.

He honestly would've looked like the perfect new mascot of Slytherin. And I kept snickering at the thought.