88| Down South

"Have you- ever been to Uncle Alphard's cottage in Surrey?"

Sirius lowered his newspaper and thought for a second.

"Well- yeah. When I ran away from home at 16. I lived there for a few months and moved to his flat in London." he replied curtly, flipping the page of the Daily Prophet and continued reading.

"What does his cottage look like, though?" I questioned him.

"Er- well ... big," he chuckled. "Bigger than average cottages, but the interior is just – wow."

"Tell me more."

He huffed impatiently, I giggled. "Well, I reckon you already know it's in Surrey. But- it's very well protected by powerful charms. It's invisible to muggles, but luckily, dear Uncle Alphard made sure that cottage had no neighbors."

"And who's the secret keepter?"

"Me." he winked.

"Well, Remus and I have decided once we get married we'll live there, if it's okay with you." I said pleadingly, Sirius stared at me for a few moments before finally saying."

"It's your decision, not mine, so I don't mind." he sighed.

"Promise, I'll visit you here every other day." and at my statement he widely grinned.

"Could you be our secret-keeper."

"Um ... I-I'm not really sure about that-" he said awkwardly.

"I can be," Ana piped up from across the room. "It wouldn't be that obvious, the Death Eaters wouldn't think I'm part of the Order."

"Nice, thanks there, and don't you dare be Pettigrew the second." I warned her, squinting my eyes at her dangerously as she laughed.

"Speaking of the whole Uncle Alphard's cottage thing, where are you off to in such nice clothes?" Sirius mused.

"I'm going there, with a few Ministry officials including Graves in two hours," I replied. "And Ana, would you mind if you go with me there? Graves said it would be better if I bring a chaperone with me.

"You really made me your godmother?" she grinned. "Of course, I'd be glad to."

"Not fair," Sirius pouted like a child and looked over the ticking clock on the wall. "Jesus, it's almost ten o' clock, Moony's been sleeping like a rock. You better wake him up.