90| Forever

The sky outside my window turned gray and then pale pink as I slowly peeled my eyes open

I rubbed my eyes groggily, forcing myself to return to reality while I tried to recall every detail of the dream I had from last night.

It was a nice dream.

Me and him.

Remus and me.

The two of us in a lone room, on the dancefloor, dancing to the soft and slow music. Silver rings placed around our ring fingers.

It was a very tender moment, as if it was real.

But then again, it WAS going to be real.

Kicking myself off my bed, I quickly tidied it. I let my eyes wander around my bedroom before they rested on the wallclock.

Quarter to six o'clock.

The calendar with the date: May 13th.

The wedding day.

Our wedding.

Although I had waited for this day to come, I still couldn't believe that, I, was finally going to be the wife of the man I had loved for so long.

There was a brisk tapping on the door.

I yawned and continued to get the door for my girl bestfriend and "soon-to-be-sister-in-law" as Sirius described it.

Ana's long, ebony black hair was not down as it usually was — it was now tied in a low bun with side twists hanging by her ears, making her look like an aristocrat.

"Oh- wow," I coughed awkwardly. "That early? Doesn't the wedding start at five in the evening?"

"Yeah," she shrugged, quickly grabbing my hand and leading me outside my room. "But since I'm your maid of honor, I need to get prepared 'cause, I need to fix you and the others as well. But anyways, Molly prepared breakfast downstairs."

"Sounds great." I mumbled, realizing that my stomach was now growing impatient every second.

She dragged me towards the kitchen and I was immediately met with squeals of excitement and greetings —

"HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!"

I covered my pink cheeks in embarassment, Molly walked excitedly towards me to give me a bone-crushing embrace. Arthur, the twins, Bill and the others as well.

"Are you excited, dearie?" she asked, cupping my cheeks.

"Yeah." I replied, chuckling.

"Well then, we don't want you to starve when you walk down the aisle." she smiled, and led me towards the table, a scrumptious breakfast awaiting me as I gasped softly and thanked her.

"Is he here yet, Molly?" I thought of Remus all of a sudden.

"Don't worry, he'll be there before the music starts. Let's just say, he enjoyed himself last night along with the boys." she assured me, as I laughed.