68| A New Affair

"Remus, they were doing it!" I exclaimed in gritted teeth, walking around in circles as Remus sat in my bed, trying his best to calm me down but failed

I caught my brother and Ana – doing the act. Making love to be precise.

And I seriously could not unsee it and now is permanently burned into my mind. I mean, what kind of a person that walks into two people making love without getting traumatized?

"Calm down, love," Remus finally soothed me, standing me from the bed. "Sirius, you explain first."

Sirius and Ana were standing beside each other with awkward yet quite guilty articulations on their faces. Sirius caressed his neck and bit his lower lip, sending out a sigh.

"Let me guess, you two are together now aren't you, Sirius?" I guessed, smiling sarcastically at him and crossed my arms as I waited for an answer.

"Yes," he mumbled, Ana looking more embarassed than ever and tried to hide her pink cheeks. "I was supposed to tell you days ago."

Remus blinked several times and stared at him blankly, his eyes darting towards them non-stop with a baffled face.

"And did you tell me?" I questioned.

"No." Sirius simply replied.

Remus blinked several times at them. And I nodded my head slowly.

"I see, would you two–" I said, glancing at Remus and Ana. "Leave Sirius and I alone for a few minutes."

Remus hesitated and slowly walked away from the room, as she followed him outside as well.

"Selene look I —" Sirius started.

"How come you never told me?" I cut him off, raising a finger and placed my left hand on my waisg.

"Like I said I was supposed to tell you before."

"But you never told me!" I countered, walking a few steps away from him. "If you told me much earlier then this whole argument wouldn't have happened."

I glared at him, leaving the room quickly and slammed the door at his face. The last thing I saw before storming away was Sirius's worried face.

It's been half an hour. And I locked myself in Regulus's old bedroom, not daring to go outside or talk to anybody, I wanted to have some time all by myself.