11| Heal

A/N: TW: a bit of physical and verbal abuse

And, this is were the fluff begins. Though as I promised, no smut! Anyways, let's continue <3!

"I believe you have cost fifteen points from Gryffindor House, Ms

"I believe you have cost fifteen points from Gryffindor House, Ms. Black. Thanks to you." I heard a faint and cold voice holler.

Finally, the dim light of the candles had filled the dark Potions classroom once again penetrated my eyes. I heard a loud close from the door, which obviously meant Snape was finally gone.

I groaned in pain as I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. Befuddled, I caressed my forehead, trying to recall what happened and why did it happen. And then, I remembered.

I had infuriated Snape for explaining my opinion on werewolves and that I had called his opinion on them racist. But it was true, he was prejudice against werewolves. Most especially because he was exposing Remus's condition to the whole school, on purpose.

Then, after he dismissed the class, I was left. He dragged me in front, yanking my hair painfully. Once the lights were off, I remembered feeling his hand slapping my face repeatedly. He was muttering about something as well, but I couldn't recall unfortunately.

I felt like I was dying slowly. And I waited, I waited for someone. Someone who cared. Someone who would notice me.

"Selene? Selene? W-what happened here?"

I heard a familiar voice in the room, the door had swayed open and I heard footsteps approaching me hastily.

"A-are you alright? What's happened?"

My eyes opened slowly, as I blinked, I saw Remus who kneeling down beside me. I sighed in relief. "You're back, f-from the Hospital Wing." I said quietly.
"I just got out, I'm alright now," he said softly. "Let's get you back to your common room."

I nodded, trying to stand up. But I couldn't because of the pain, I groaned, much to Remus's shock. "Let me help you." he whispered to my ear, clutching my hand and pulling me up to my feet with his two hands.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You don't have to go to the Hospital Wing, Selene," he said. "I'll be bringing you to my office, if that's alright with you."

"Yes please." came the curt and blunt reply from my mouth.

He was supporting my hands, as my legs wobbled as we walked outside the Potions classroom. My uneasy legs seemed as though they wanted me to stumble to the ground, but Remus's tight and supporting grip did not let it happen so. As we passed through the sun-kissed hallways of the castle, most students just stared at the two of us, their eyes widened with shock as Remus just shrugged.

"SELENE!!"

Remus and I turned around, both in sync, which obviously made me want to squeal but I squealed mentally. Ollie, Monica and Luke were running towards me like small children.