79| St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Mrs

Mrs. Weasley had arrived at Grimmauld Place at half past five in the morning. Her eyes were red and weary-looking but she was wearing her signature lovely smile, announcing that Mr. Weasley was alright.

We were all relieved and we were told that we were allowed to visit him in St. Mungo's Hospital.

Remus was again gone on Order missions but reassured that he would be back by tomorrow. But of course, I wasn't pleased.

Dumbledore was always sending him on missions.

Mostly suicide missions.

I knew that this was for the Order, but in my mind, it seemed as though Dumbledore didn't really care how dangerous these missions were, and how agonizing it was to be sitting by the kitchen, late at night wondering if he would return safe and sound.

Sirius was a huge rock to me, when Remus was gone, he would be my comfort and always reassured me that Remus was going to be fine. The love he was showing me was the love I so craved from my own parents.

Our parents.

I was so lucky to have such a wonderful person like him to be my brother.

" – first floor, second door on the right. Dai Llewellyn ward."

I stood in the reception of St. Mungo's, with the Weasley siblings, Mrs. Weasley, Ana, Mad-Eye and Tonks opposite the reception desk, as we patiently waited.

I looked around, I wasn't really fond of hospital visits, images of misery and myself in the Hospital Wing back at Hogwarts made me feel very uncomfortable. I stood behind Fred and George, standing awkwardly, hands shoved into my pockets as I stretched thin smiles to random passers.

"Come on, you lot." I heard Mrs. Weasley say.

We walked through the double doors and along the narrow corridor, lined with famous Healers and was lit by crystal bubbles full of candles that floated up on the ceiling, looking like giant soapsuds.

Witches and wizards who were wearing lime-green robes walked in and out of the doors; a foul-smelling yellow gas wafted into the passageway as we passed one door, and now and then, we could hear distant wailing.

We climbed a flight of stairs and entered the Creature-Induced Injuries corridor, where the second door on the right bore the words: 'Dangerous' Dai Llewellyn Ward: Serious Bites. Underneath this was a card in a brass holder on which had been handwritten: Healer-in-Charge: Hippocrates Smethwyck. Trainee Healers: Augustus Pye, Monica Dowson.