96| A Little Lupin

The door suddenly swayed open, Sirius' face was red with tears and looked as though he was ready to start a fight

"Sirius, now's not the good time." Remus said coldly, trying his best to yank my hand away from his sleeve.

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN DONT YOU DARE LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD!" Sirius roared, shaking his hands in annoyance as he marched towards him angrily.

"You wouldn't understand, you don't even have children yourself." Remus scoffed ignorantly, receiving a scowl from Sirius.

"As if James didn't make me the godfather of his son and we didn't look after the kid for a year before he was sent to those annoying muggles when James and Lily died!" Sirius exclaimed angrily.

"I was irresponsible, alright? I was being selfish because it felt good and I didn't even think of the consenquences. And now look what I've done to her, I can't bear to live if the baby turns like something like me." he countered, pointing at me and my stomach.

"Are you even hearing yourself you self-absorbed prick?!" Sirius yelled, as my eyes widened in shock and he stood next to me. "You're too busy thinking about yourself but you're not even thinking about her and your kid. What kind of a father will you be if you leave them?! And I swear on my mother's dead body if you leave them, I'll not let you touch a single strand of hair from them!"

"Please stop you two, you're scaring me, it's not good for the baby." I said under my breath, my voice straining as I saw Remus sinking back to his seat, running a hand through his hair and his breath becoming shaky.

"And don't you dare jump too quickly on conclusions and think that my niece or nephew will be a werewolf like one of their parents because there hasn't been a fucking one recorded in wizarding history." Sirius huffed, crossing his arms. "You always assume the worst because that's what you do best!"

Remus was about to draw out his wand when Molly came rushing in the room.

"That's enough you two! You both are acting like children," she reprimanded the two of them, she looked at me sympathetically and sighed heavily. "Remus, I need to talk with you. In private. Sirius, stay with your sister and look after her."

I had been in the living room for about three hours, patiently waiting for Remus, but he never came. My heart was pounding faster and faster as I thought about him. Sirius hadn't left my side since then.

"He's going to leave me isn't he?" I asked Sirius miserably.

"Don't think that, if he will do it, he'll never see the light of day again." he gritted his teeth, holding me closer to him protectively.