84| Hell

"Have you seen this shit?!" Sirius came into the kitchen, his face scarlet red as he threw a copy of the Daily Prophet on my face

"The Daily Prophet's content are shit nowadays. What do you expect, Sirius?" I stated calmly, then picking up the paper and once I read it, my eyes widened with horror.

There were ten black-and-white photographs that filled the whole of the front page, nine showing wizards' faces and the tenth, a witch's. Some of the people in the photographs were silently jeering; others were tapping their fingers on the frame of their pictures, looking insolent. Each picture was captioned with a name and the crime for which the person had been sent to Azkaban.

Antonin Dolohov, read the legend beneath a wizard with a long, pale, twisted face who was sneering up at me, convicted of the brutal murders of Gideon and Fabian Prewett.

"Ana's brother." I let out a shaky breath, examing the man who looked quite identical to Ana, but unlike her, his features were more cunning and more gaunt after years in Azkaban.

The man responsible for the deaths of Mrs. Weasley's brothers.

Augustus Rookwood, convicted of leaking Ministry of Magic secrets to He Who Must Not Be Named.

And then my eyes focused unto the familiar face of a woman who was glaring and smiling with disdain.

Bellatrix Lestrange, convicted of the torture and permanent incapacitation of Frank and Alice Longbottom.

"Bella," I muttered in disgust. "She's more uglier than I remembered." Sirius chuckled.

Even though I was about six years old since the last time I had saw her, I still remembered her face very vividly. She looked very much like Andy, but the only differences were that Andy had much kinder and more soft look than Bellatrix, and a lighter shade of brown hair.

MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN MINISTRY FEARS BLACK IS 'RALLYING POINT' FOR OLD DEATH EATERS

"What?!" I yelled

My stomach twisted with disgust as I read the article. Fudge and the Ministry were blaming Sirius for the mass breakout in Azkaban. Well, what other options did they had? Only a few people knew the true story, but the whole Wizarding World now thinks that my brother is helping other prisoners (who unlike him, were criminals) break out of prison.

"I swear, if I see Fudge, I will strangle him to death." I muttered darkly.

"As you should, but honestly, it would have made it ten times better if I were there." Sirius grinned.

"Does Ana know?" I asked him a low voice.

"Yes. Based on your conversation."