9| T H E T R U T H

A/N: heyy guys! Before we could begin I'd like to thank you all so much for all the love and support, I've reached 100 followers! Thanks again I love ya'll from the bottom of my heart!

Anyways, let the story continue :)

I had conclusively deduced that Remus was a  — werewolf

Once our lesson with Snape was over, we all went out of the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom. My eyes were still widened with shock, my lips were trembling.

Should I still trust him? That was a thought I kept asking myself as we went out of the classroom. No wonder why Snape had decided to cover about werewolves, I suspected that it was a way of exposing Remus to the school. But I didn't know every detail yet.

Evil werewolf or not, I still trust Remus.

He was my teacher, and if Dumbledore and the rest of the teachers trust him, then I do too.

"Bullshit, a hundred words!" Luke breathed. "We already mastered werewolves since third year. It looks like he wants us to return to third year."

"Well. I don't think it's a recap," said Monica, as she tied her hair. "He can't be that stupid. Well he is." Ollie and Luke sniggered.

"He had no right to call you tardy, Monica. He's such a hypocrite. Then he just lets the Slytherins who were the real tardy ones come to the class without even reprimanding them. What a git."

"Well that'll be ten points from Gryffindor house, Montez for your rants and accusations for Professor Snape." a seventh year Slytherin (who was Head Girl) said coldly as the other Slytherins.

I blinked, and I saw the Slytherin's left cheek was now scarlet red, with a hand mark still engraved. She was caressing her cheek as he groaned continuously, then be and the other Slytherins had ran away.

"Badass Monica." Ollie muttered, I slowly realized that Monica had just slapped him defending Luke from his torments. She was standing there, a few inches away from where the bullies stood a few moments ago with a cross face. Luke was standing beside me, his eyes were widened with a shocked expression on his face

"T-thanks Monica," Luke mumbled, facing Monica. "I'm so weak, couldn't even stand up for myself when I have to."

"Luke that's nothing." Monica smiled, pulling him to a tight embrace which Luke didn't bother to return. I heard Ollie chuckling, trying to restrain from laughing out loud.

"Are you alright, Selene?" Ollie asked suddenly, as Luke and Monica stared at me, their faces filled with concern whilst they pulled away from their embrace. "Do you want us to bring you to the Hospital Wing?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied. "Oh, er no-no need for that Ollie. I'm completely fine, I'm just — thinking about where to begin my essay."