121| Not Who He Seems

A/N: Welcome, welcome bestieees!
Seat back and put ya'lls seatbelts on.

Dobby and I Disapparated mere seconds before the Malfoys and their friends could reach the door of the cellar

And apparently, Apparition wasn't good for the wound on my head.

Because at the moment our feet met the floor of our destination, I stumbled from his grip. I felt the whole world sway around me, my vision was focused and unfocused.

The pain of the wound became too unbearable for me. So unbearable that my vision became blurry and I felt my legs give away, collapsing on the stone floor and losing my consciousness.

"-Miss Sirius Black's sister-! Miss-Miss, stay awake, please! Stay awake while Dobby fixes Miss' wound!"

I woke up in a cold sweat, and I stood up quickly as I tried to catch my heavy breathing. Looking around, I noticed I was in a small, dingy, and quite dirty-looking room, and judging from the open grime-encrusted windows, it was already late in the evening.

My jacket was hanging on a rack near the nightstand and I was dressed in my cotton white shirt. I could smell the faint scent of what smelled like goats.

"Good evening, Mrs. Lupin."

I turned my head, and Aberforth Dumbledore had entered the room, holding a tray of teacups and a kettle in his hands.

"Oh, hello," I mumbled, sitting myself up and wincing a bit. "A-are we at-"

"At Hog's Head Inn, yes. That wound of yours in your head... it's alright, I've healed it." he cut me off briskly, placing the silver tray on the nightstand.

My hand reached up to the back of my head to touch it and to my surprise and comfort, the pain had disappeared.

"Thank you," I said gratefully. "Oh, where's Dobby? I heard his voice before I lost –"

He raised his hand, gesturing for me to stop. "Dobby's alright and is back at Hogwarts. He told me all that had happened."

I shuddered.

He waved his wand, propping one of the pillows against the headboard. "It's getting late. You need some rest."

I nodded feebly, tucking into the blankets, and laid against the quite rough fabric of the pillows.

"Are you going to tell Remus where I am?" I asked, Aberforth stopped in his tracks before he could close the door.

"Once you get better," he simply said with a small huff. "Good night."