70| Return

Three days had passed and it was currently the tenth of October 1995

Three days had passed and it was currently the tenth of October 1995. A couple was celebrating their second week anniversary, and were giving each moment they spent the best.

Despite the current condition of the Wizarding World, there was peace and happiness happening in Number 12 Grimmauld Place.

The number of muggle residences surrounding the house, and the conversations and lively chatter that took place inside the walls of the Black family's ancestral home.

Sirius, now a partner to his newfound love, seemed more relaxed and happy than usual.

Although he was still getting frustrated from being stuck inside the house, Ana was his perfect company.

Remus, Tonks, Mad-Eye, and Kingsley were returning home tonight after their three-day mission for the Order.

I missed him terribly during those three long days, even writing to each other several times a day, exchanging our I love yous, and I miss yous to each other.

My dearest Selene,

The three-day wait is over, we're heading home at seven o'clock sharp, we still have a few things left to do here in Yorkshire, but don't worry, I promise we'll be back. I can't wait to feel your touch again, to kiss you tenderly and wrap you around my arms and to tell you how much I love you.

I promise to make it up for not being here with you for three days by spending every hour with you as much as possible.

I love you,

Remus

I chuckled to myself, walking through the hallway of the second floor as I read his latest letter about a couple of times, completely relieved that he would be finally returning home after their mission in Yorkshire.

Quickly pushing the door of my bedroom open, I sat on my desk where the barn owl that Remus was using for the past three days sat. I grabbed a single piece of parchment from my drawer and took my ink and quill.

Remus,

I'm so happy you're going home. I can't really control my excitement, you know how much I miss you. I can't wait to run up to you and give you my tightest embrace.

Last night, Ana offered to teach me some Occlummency lessons, but I declined her offer. I'm getting a bit used to her reading my mind against my protests, it's becoming less and less annoying than before.