117| Mr. And Mrs. William Weasley

A/N: Look who's back to their old random updating schedule :)) Also, I couldn't think of a more creative title, my brain is literally drained rn. Anyways, sit back, relax and enjoy <3

The shock and disbelief of Mad-Eye Moody's death lingered around the house in the days that followed

I felt nothing but guilt and sadness. Most of them blamed no one but Mundungus, if he hadn't been such a coward, the plan would've gone perfectly as we had expected, and Mad-Eye wouldn't have died.

But some did not.

The question was: How did the Death Eaters find out about the plan? Who betrayed us?

Now that a couple was about to tie the knot, Molly had kept everyone (including the kids) busy with preparations for the wedding, and we all hardly had the time to mourn our fallen friend's death properly.

Perhaps it was her way to distract us all from our grief and be filled once again with joy.

Days had passed, of non-stop cutlery cleaning, color-matching ribbons, and flowers, de-gnoming the garden, and helping Molly cook vast batches of canapès.

We celebrated Harry's seventeenth birthday in the Burrow, which was a grand one, planned by the Weasleys and Sirius. And it was followed by the unexpected arrival of the Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour. 

The following day, came Bill and Fleur's wedding.

That afternoon found the men standing outside the great, white marquee in the orchard, awaiting the arrival of the wedding guests. George's missing ear was still something that I had to get used to, and something that he and Fred joked about a lot.

"Now that's an incredibly stunning wedding dress," I said.

Fleur couldn't help but beam widely as I glided into the room and gave her a sisterly embrace.

"Oh, you look wonderful." I gushed, backing away a bit to examine Fleur's simple, yet glowing white wedding dress as she spun around in her spot.

"Yes, yes, but she'll be more beautiful when her hair gets done," Molly said, gesturing for Fleur to sit down on the chair by the vanity table.

"Oh- sorry there, Molly," I said sheepishly.

"It's alright, dear," she said, continuing with Fleur's magnificent silvery blonde locks. "By the way, where is Hope? I haven't seen her for a while."

"Downstairs. With her two favorite boys in the world, her Dada Remus and her Uncle Pads." I replied, looking over at the window and seeing the preparations continue.

"By the way, have you received the dress I prepared for you?" Fleur eagerly asked me. "I am certain it'll look amazing on you, and, I've also bought a dress for Hope. She'll look adorable in it."