74| Grief

"Now remember, Moony

"Now remember, Moony. Your dad never meant to offend Greyback."

Sirius said for what was probably the hundreth time in the morning. He had the brilliant idea of inviting Lyall over tomorrow so he and Remus could spend some father and son bonding.

"And he realized that not all werewolves are soulles, evil and deserve nothing but death. Because you're the perfect example of those kind of werewolves." I said.

"Yes, yes, yes. I do get it now." Remus mumbled under his breath, while reading his newspaper.

"Lucky for you to have some father and son bonding. My father never bonded with me." Sirius muttered bitterly.

"Yeah." I agreed, recalling memories of our father, Orion. He obviously wasn't the best father, he was very much like Mother.
He never gave me the love I wanted, ans never gave me and Sirius the respect we so desperately needed so much.

"Say, where's Ana?" I asked, cocking a brow in curiousity

"Still asleep." Sirius replied.

"Had a rough night, last night did you, Sirius?" Remus grinned mischievously.

Sirius glared at him with flushed cheeks, as Remus and I stared at him teasingly and laughed at him.

"See, Moony. When we talk about your dad, you look so murderous, but when it comes to her, you look like the happiest man in the world." Sirius said in exasperation as Remus shrugged.

Crack.

"Jesus Christ!" Sirius shrieked, spilling his glass which broke into tiny pieces into the floor. Remus and I leapt from our chairs, and pulled out our wands as well as Sirius.

A short, skinny house-elf who was about the same height as Kreacher was standing on the kitchen, he was wearing the same clothes as most elves and was filled with holes and a few patches. He was teary-eyed, and looked at the room.

"Who are you? What do you want?!" Sirius yelped, pointing his wand at the elf's neck.

"Calm down, Padfoot a elf couldn't possibly hurt you." I said sternly, inspecting the poor creature.

"Are you alright, little guy? Is there a reason you came here?" I asked the house-elf calmly who was beginning to sob.

"I'm Bertie, madam. Is-is-is my m-mistress here?" he croaked.

"Who's your mistress?" I asked.

"My mistress Anastasia, of course." he squeaked, choking between his tears.

The three of us glanced at each other.

"Wait, you serve the Dolohov family then?" I said as Bertie nodded.

Can You Love Me Most? | 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara