110| February 10th, 1997

A/N : Put ya'll's seatbelts on.

"Come to think of it, it's our anniversary tomorrow

"Come to think of it, it's our anniversary tomorrow."

I looked up from the copy of the Daily Prophet that I was reading and met Remus' eyes that were beaming with love. I glanced over the calendar that was hanging by the bedroom wall.

He had kept it since we found out I was pregnant, and little crosses were marking each day and February 15 was marked with
Hope's Due Date. And indeed, tomorrow was the tenth.

I smiled, looking down at the sapphire engagement ring that I have been wearing for a year.

"Will you, Selene Black... be the love of my life, and my bride?" I recalled the question he had asked me one year ago. The question that made my heart flutter and that started our small yet perfect piece of forever.

He blushed profusely, as he attempted to hide it with his hand and climbed on the bed so he can kiss me. The electricity we always felt at the feeling of our lips, was intensifying. God, we never and never will get used to it.

"We'll just have a small celebration. Just the two of us, tomorrow, like a date." he mumbled.

"Sounds great."

He crawled down and his lips met my stomach and he pressed his ear against it so he can hear our baby's heartbeat. I haven't got used to the feeling of it either.

Just as he did that, she kicked hard, making me groan quietly in pain.

"Shhh," Remus whispered, rubbing small circles along the hem of my dress around the area where we felt her kick. "I know, you didn't mean to hurt Mummy."

"It's alright, sweetheart. I'm completely fine."
I cooed, holding onto where his hand was so I can feel her as well. After a while, she calmed down but still kicked, more lightly than before.

"I did the calculations, she'll likely arrive on fifteen." he whispered, his eyes still trained on my stomach.

"Sometimes due dates aren't that accurate, Rem. Like me, I was expected on the first day of August, but I ended up being born three days late." I chuckled, running a hand through his sandy brown hair.

"We'll see... for now, I can't wait to meet our little girl."

I woke up that night with a wince, squinting my eyes so I could take a better look at the clock on the wall.

Quarter to twelve o'clock in the morning.

I sighed heavily and looked over at my shoulder. Remus was sleeping ever so peacefully, head adorably propped on the feather-light pillows, and his arm protectively wrapped around my stomach. I felt the sudden urge to use the bathroom and I slowly got off the bed.