75| Date

"Padfoot, since November 3rd is coming in eight days, what plans do you have for your birthday?" I asked, reviewing for the test Mad-Eye was giving this afternoon

Sirius sat beside me as usual at lunch, arms crossed and his brow rose in interest at my question.

"Thank you, at least somebody remembered that I'm turning thirty-six this year." Sirius grinned, clapping his hands in delight.

"Well, I remembered." Ana laughed, frying the eggs for breakfast.

"Good question, to be honest," Sirius said, rubbing his hands. "Hmm ... nothing much. Just a small celebration, you know since my name's still not cleared with you two girls –" he pointed his finger at me and Ana. "Also with Moony, and just the rest of the Order. It's kind of sad, since Harry's not here to celebrate his old man's  thirty-sixth birthday."

"Another question – once you're a free man, what'll you be doing?" I said. He looked more interested and thought for a while.

"Throw a huge party of course, with a banner hanging from the wall saying 'Finally A Free Man After 14 Years'. And then after the party, I can finally go out wherever I want to go with Ana. I might even consider finding my old motorcycle back –"

"Wait. You have a motorcycle?" I asked, interrupting him.

"Yes. I got it from Harry's grandfather when I turned seventeen, James and I rode that thing many times, Harry did too when he was a baby. But – when James and Lily died, I offered it to Hagrid when he took Harry to the Dursleys." Sirius explained matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, and you and James rode that thing while you were being chased by muggle policemen." said Remus, as he entered the kitchen.

"You did not!" I exclaimed in disbelief, my eyes shooting towards Sirius, who didn't seem to care at Remus's statement.

"Well, we managed to get away." Sirius shrugged.

"That's still dangerous." Ana muttered, placing the plates of eggs and toast on the table.

"Dangerous is the Marauders' middle name." he winked.

"Your middle name." Remus chuckled.

"Say, you look nice today." Sirius commented.

"I'm heading to Cambridge with Dad."

"What's in Cambridge?" I asked him, kissing him.

"That's where my family and I used to spend family vacations together in my mum's family summer house when I was a young boy," said Remus. "Dad had the idea of renovating it, and we could do the things we used to do before."

"Coffee?" I mumbled, handing him his mug.

"Yes, please."

"I was thinking, I had the idea of the two of us – er – have a —" Remus said, crossing his arms.