61| Harry

It was getting late; the Advance Guard and Rear guard had not returned yet, most of the Order had went downstairs in the kitchen and Sirius was getting more and more impatient, rambling about Harry repeatedly

I was seated at the long, wooden dining table with Mrs. Weasley and Ana as we still waited for Harry to arrive.

And about 30 minutes later, we heard the hissing of the old-fashioned gas lamps sputtering to life in the hallway and cautious footsteps which meant that they had arrived.

"Oh, thank heavens." I heard Ana mumble from beside me as I felt myself smiling in relief.

Mrs. Weasley quickly walked out of the kitchen and I stood from my seat. I could see Harry in the hallway along with the Advance Guard, Remus and Tonks were carrying his trunk and Hedwig's cage behind his shoulder.

"Oh, Harry, it's lovely to see you!" she said quietly with a bright smile, pulling him into a bone-crushing embrace as she examined Harry very critically. "You're looking peaky; you need feeding up, but you'll have to wait a bit for dinner, I'm afraid."

Mrs. Weasley turned to the others behind him. "He's just arrived, the meeting's started." she muttered in an urgent tone.

The others made noises of great interest at Mrs. Weasley's statement and made their way into the kitchen, Remus was the last to enter and Harry followed him but was held back by her.

"No, Harry, the meeting's only for members of the Order. Ron and Hermione are upstairs," Mrs. Weasley added, still whispering. "You can wait with them until the meeting's over, then we'll have dinner. And keep your voice down in the hall."

"Why?" Harry said incredulously.

"I don't want anything to wake up."

"What d'you –?"

"I'll explain later, I've got to hurry, I'm supposed to be at the meeting – I'll just show you where you're sleeping."

"Don't send him upstairs now Mrs. Weasley, I think I need a proper hug from my godnephew." I laughed, heading to the hallway and stood behind her shoulder.

"Is that –" Harry muttered, glancing behind Mrs. Weasley's shoulder.

"Hey there, Harry." I grinned as he walked fastly towards me, wrapping his arms around mine.

"Are you alright? Did the Dementors do anything to you?" I asked, booping his nose in affection.

"No." he replied.

"Good," I said. "Unfortunately, you have to go upstairs. You can come down when Mrs. Weasley calls you and the others."

Harry frowned but proceeded upstairs anyway.

Snape was here, much to almost everyone's chagrin and was going to give an urgent report, which will make the meeting very interesting. Sirius glared at him coldly and kicked a chair for him to sit down. Ana sulked as Snape sat beside her.