76| Mark Me

TW: if you're under the age of 16, please skip this chapter :)

I tried my best to not give too much detail in it, but anyways, enjoy and read at your own risk!

"What?"

"Mark me, Remus." I insisted, wrapping my hand around his neck.

He shook his head. "Darling, no."

"Please."

"No." he hummed unsteadily.

"Please, I want to be yours."

I didn't listen, and instead kissed him so passionately, my hands finding his tie, his soft fingers found mine which stopped me from removing it.

"Are you sure you want me to mark you as my mate?  As mine and only mine?  Is that what you want?" he said huskily.

"Yes," I breathed. "Yes, yes. Please."

I wanted him. Needed him. I wanted to be his, and I knew that he wanted me as well.

He kissed me. Slowly and deeply, his hands cupping my cheeks. I stood up, leaving him on the couch and looking through my eyelashes, I felt his fingers reaching to my blouse and undoing the first button, I wanted to speak but the butterflies in my stomach prevented me from doing so.

My eyes finally opened, seeing the white blouse fall to the floor, he was taking a deep breath as I helped him tug my shirt off, leaving me only in my lacy bra. The hair on my skin rose and I gasped as he bent over to place soft and tender kisses on my chest.

"Your skin is so soft." Remus whispered, making me cheeks go pink.

He untied the tie and took off his chocolate scented grey cardigan, and stood up. My hands grabbed the buttons of his white shirt, and unbuttoned them immediately. When I got to the final button, he tugged it off, and I saw in the corner of my eye that it fell on the stack of clothes on the floor.

His chest was cluttered with deep long scars, three vast ones across his chest and small ones accompanying them on his waist. I heard him shiver as I ran my fingers down the muscles on his stomach. I kissed his shoulder, and just in time for him to hold me firmly as we staggered. My back hit the soft carpet on the floor, I heard myself laughing softly at his actions.

He hovered over me, our eyes meeting each other. His chest pressed against my beating heart, and my hands found his bare back.

"I've waited for this for so long." I whispered to him, my hand on his cheek now.

"If we do this now, you'll be mine forever." he said to me. I nodded my head without second thinking.