I'm sorry.

April, 21st / 2021

Hey guys...  I know what you might be thinking right now...

"Oh, how come there haven't been any chapters since DECEMBER?

Well, I guess I should explain things, shouldn't I?

I've been homeschooled since I was quite young, having been pulled out of public school when I was in grade 4 or 5.  It was due to many reasons, but the main two were mostly bullying and travelling with a sick sister (she had cancer). 

I was put in high school in September of last year, and so far I've been trying my best to do school work, make friends, get good grades...  And things like that are hard... but when you got a chaotic family at home?  Mixing that with school makes things worse.  I'm stressed out for many reasons, so I haven't been on Wattpad. 

I know I haven't been working on Rain—or any of my other books for that matter—and I'm super sorry for that.  I don't know what to do right now, guys...  I was recently trying to figure out the plot for Rain, since I wanted to finish the book off soon enough, seeing as it's been going on far too long and you guys might be tired of seeing recurring events over and over again.  It's not your average book, I know.  I'm trying to please my family, my friends, you guys...  I can't do it all. 

So I might have to go on hiatus for a bit... maybe.  I'm not entirely sure.  I don't want to, but I might have to.  I feel pressured every day.  I wake up every day and feel like I'm wasting my life away.  This happens ALL the time.  It drives me insane.  But I can't get rid of that feeling of feeling useless or tired or just downright stressed, so I'll probably have to go on a hiatus.

Don't want to, but might have to.

I'll work on Rain when I find the time, but for now, I'm going to focus on my family and friends.  I still visit Wattpad every so often to check up on things, but I never touch my books.  I'm disappointed in myself for that.  I feel like a terrible person—leaving you guys here, expecting chapters when there haven't been any since Christmas—and I don't know how to stop that ugly feeling.

What I'm trying to say is...

I'm sorry.

I really am.

I hope you guys can forgive me for this mess...  Hopefully, in the next month or two, I'll be uploading again like nothing ever happened.  Hopefully.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this message.  I hope you are doing well...  Again, I'm sorry.  I'll try harder next time, okay?  I will do my best.

Thank you.

-Kitty