96| April

( a/n : omg!! We're getting so close to chapter 100! Hey, a question: do you guys still like this book? Is it too long? Does it need something? Any advice/tips? )

A warm blanket of sunshine covered your closed lids; a groan escaping you as you became reluctant to open your eyes to the morning sun. Today was Saturday, and you planned to sleep in like the lazy butt you were. Yet, no matter how many times you rolled around on your bed, you failed to find a comfortable position, leaving you only with one option.

Get up.

You sighed loudly and sleepily pulled the sheets over your head, hiding yourself from the bright and beaming light that decided to welcome itself into your room, obviously uninvited, if you couldn't tell. The sheets were all over the place, almost as if you had a party while you were sleeping, or maybe you were fighting a ninja in your dreams.

Now that you thought about it... what did you dream of?  You couldn't quite get most of the details, but you could vaguely remember Minseon being part of it. Why was he there?

'Oh, my. What did I dream of?'

Then fast-paced visions appeared when you thought hard enough, and you seen a cup of coffee, two kids, and... a forest? The heck.

'What two kids?'

Reality finally decided to set itself into your sleep-induced mind, and upon realization of what you might've dreamed of, you gasped and shook your head vigorously.

'DONT TELL ME I—'

You hoped and prayed you didn't dream of you and Minseon being.... um, parents, because that's very, very weird to think of.

Just as you thought your life was ending, another image popped up, drowning your fear into nothingness as those two little kids turned out to be non other then Jungkook and Taehyung.

'Why were they kids???? I don't even know what they looked like when they were younger!'

What weird, unexplainable dreams you have.

You hugged your pillow as you tried to fall asleep again, praying that whatever you dreamed of this time at least made sense, rather than making you use most of your brain to think hard to put pieces together so you could figure out what actually happened.

Despite whatever happened yesterday, you wanted to sleep for eternity. It didn't matter that Minseon kissed you, because right now you were loving your bed more than anything else in this world.

'Just let me sleep...'

But as you closed your eyes to send yourself back into the unpredictable land of dreams, a knock was made at your door, causing a big groan of irritation to come out of your throat.

"Someone's grumpy today,"  Seokjin teased as he entered your bedroom.  "Are you feeling okay?"  he asked with a chuckle.

"Go away,"  you warned and pulled the sheets over your head again.

Seokjin let out a laugh, finding it quite funny how you were acting.  "It's eight o'clock, [Y/n], do you want breakfast?"

You thought about it.

'Hmm.. but I like my burrow...  but I do like the sound of breakfast...'

Seokjin chuckled from beside your bed, probably making fun of your unsure thoughts.  "Come on, [Y/n].  Let's go have something to eat,"  he said and pulled the sheets right off of you.  Your immediate reaction was to hide your face and hiss at the evil sun, acting like one of those weird vampires from the movies.