46| Away

Shout out to @Chimskookiejams for suggesting something similar to this. I've actually been planning this to happen even before I published the "Ideas Board" heheheheh and its 3 am lol I should go sleep now 😐

You shut and locked the front door, taking off your coat and shoes as you neatly put them away, walking off into the kitchen for a snack as you just arrived back home from another boring day at school.

"Whoa, oppa, hi!"  you laughed, seeing Taehyung just about to leave the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled.  "Hey, [Y/n].  How was school today?"  he asks, leaning against the counter.

"It was fine, just like any other day."  you shrugged, grabbing the cereal from the cupboard and pouring some in a bowl to eat.

"Well, you and Yoongi-hyung are going to be staying here while everyone else heads out for something;  we're leaving in a bit actually, is that okay?"  he tilts his head in waiting as you turned to the fridge for the milk.

You sighed as you looked off to the side.  "It's fine, I suppose.  I mean, where are you going anyway?  Why's Yoongi-oppa staying here with me?"  you question, sitting down at the table as you took in spoonfuls of cereal.

Taehyung shrugged lightly.  "I dunno, Seokjin-hyung just told me that we're going out to do some stuff.  Then he said someone had to stay here to watch you, that's when Yoongi-hyung raised his hand saying he'll gladly stay."

"Oh.  Okay then."  you slightly smiled, curiosity still tugging at you as you wanted to know where they were all leaving to.  "Well whatever you're doing later, just remember to be safe!"

Taehyung laughed lightly as he left the kitchen, leaving you alone to finish your cereal.  You really wanted to know where they were going to without you, but you thought that maybe it was something private.

"Okay~  Bye bye, [Y/n]!  Have fun with Yoongi!  I love you lots!"  Seokjin yelled out from the front door, turning to leave as he locked the door behind him, you coming down the stairs to watch them all leave as they piled into Namjoon's car.

"Mm, Yoongi-oppa!  Let's play some video games!"  you shouted as you ran back up the stairs with a happy smile to Yoongi's room to wake him up from his nap.

You knocked on his door, asking for permission to come in.  You heard a quiet 'sure' before you opened the door carefully and walked in, jumping on the bed which woke Yoongi up with a groan.

"Ugh, [Y/n]!"  he groaned as he sat up with a slight frown.

"But I'm lonely and booooorrred!"  you whined, flipping over beside him and laying your back on his sheets.  "Everyone left and I don't know what to do!"  you pout as you stare at the older.

Yoongi gave you a strange look and shook his head, a small chuckle filling the dark room.  "Why don't we go watch a movie?  We have the house all to ourselves you know."  he grinned, quickly disappearing downstairs before your eyes.  You followed where he went straight after, an excited smile on your face.

"So what movie!"  you exclaim as you plopped down on the couch beside Yoongi, snuggling into his side for warmth.  "I don't want scary ones.  Oh, and please no romantic ones, I don't like those... ew."  Yoongi just laughed at your comments, finally choosing a perfect movie after awhile of searching and shaking his head at the constant disagreements from you whenever he suggested a movie.

You smiled brightly when you realized he put you on one of your all-time favourite movies;  one of the many you watched as a child, but this one you love so, so much.