13| Phone Call

Tonight was the night. [Y/n]'s hosting her first ever sleepover! Seokjin, Jungkook, and Namjoon said they'd be happy to help with anything she asks while her friend Dahee was at their house; which was a very nice thing for them to offer.

"Dahee!!"

"[Y/n]!!"

[Y/n] embraced the girl tightly, smiling happily as she pulled her friend inside the house.

"I'm so happy to see you!"

[Y/n] said, finally letting her friend go so she could breathe.

"Yeah, same!"

Dahee and [Y/n] went upstairs to Jungkook and Taehyung's shared room and played some Mario Cart with them for awhile.

Seokjin, Hoseok, and Namjoon all stayed in the kitchen making dinner.

Yoongi was sleeping on the couch, and Jimin was reading in his bedroom.

Today is going to be a great day, they all thought.

But was it really?

"Dinner's ready!"

Seokjin yelled for everyone to hear. After practically 3 seconds, everyone was downstairs at the dinner table, along with an extra guest.

"Waaah~ This looks delicious!"

Said Dahee, grabbing a some ribs.

"I know right? My Daddy can cook pretty well! His food's always the best!"

[Y/n] smiled when she mentioned Seokjin, even he smiled when he heard she complimented on his cooking.

"Less talking, more eating,"

Namjoon reminded, stuffing his mouth full of food.

"Yah! Don't eat all the ribs Namjoon!"

"Sorry?"

"Aish..."

[Y/n] couldn't help but stifle a giggle at this; it was too cute to her.

"You love your family, don't you?"

Asked Dahee; a strange question might I add.

"Yeah, I love them a lot. They're awesome people!"

Everyone heard that and smiled at their precious [Y/n].

Here came nighttime; quicker then they thought. Everyone was in their room either playing games or sleeping. But of course [Y/n] and Dahee were talking while laying in bed.

"So I have to tell you lots of stuff! My best friend Mimi got a boyfriend!"

"Who's Mimi? Also, isn't she too young? I mean, we're only six.."

"Yeah, but she's seven, so I guess it's okay."

[Y/n] didn't like it when Dahee talked about some random "best friend". It made her sad hearing someone else's name coming out of her mouth. It makes her feel even worse when she mentions things that happened at school; a place [Y/n] only experienced once.

"Yeah, I guess you're right.."

[Y/n] loved Dahee, she always made time for her and always made everything so perfect so they could both have a great time together. But Dahee always brought up school, new friends, funny stories; and it all hurt [Y/n] badly.