10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank

{Hoseok's POV}

I groaned and turned onto my side, knowing morning was just behind my curtains. I stared intensely at the dark colored wall by my bed, thinking of how things would go this morning.

'I wonder if everyone else is up and ready for today.'

Today me, Jin hyung, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook were all going to go to see the 'food' bank.

In all honesty, it's more like a blood bank.

Yes, us vampires need blood, right? Well, we often—every two to three months or so—visit this so-called 'food' bank and take what we need. The supply they give each group of vampires is a lot; so that's why we only need to visit there every couple of months.

We haven't really gone there as a group often though, since we realized a tiny human needed lots of care.

I don't regret our decision that night though. I'm actually really proud to call [Y/n] my precious pumpkin.

She's wonderful! She's sweet, cute, playful, and fun to be around! She reminds me a lot of myself.

I hear small, light footsteps in the hall, taking me out of my thoughts.

'I'm guessing that's [Y/n]. She's finally awake, it's almost 10 am.'

That's when I realize I have to wake everyone else up. Our trip to the 'food' bank is in hour.

I take the silky sheets off of my body, making my bed even messier. I quickly hop of the mattress and fix up my sheets, neatly placing my pillows at the head of the bed, making everything look much better than before.

I turn to the mirror to check my hair before walking calmly out of my bedroom, heading down the hall to Namjoon's door first.

*knock, knock*

"Namjoon! Wake up, we're leaving an a hour!"

I hear sounds of bedsheets moving and footsteps moving around behind the door. I guess he's awake.

Now to Jimin's room.

*knock, knock*

"Jiminie~ Wake up, we'll be leaving in a hour so please do wake up soon!"

I notice a big thump noise coming from in his room. Haha, he fell of the bed!

Now finally, Jungkook's room.

He can be a little grumpy in the morning, like Yoongi hyung, but Yoongi hyung is worse.

*knock, knock*

"Hey Jungkook, could you please wake up now? It's 10 am and we're leaving an a hour so I'd be nice if you'd wake up please,"

I hope he isn't grumpy today. I know he could hear me, obviously by the sleepy groans coming from behind the door.

There! Now everyone is awake. Oh, I guess I have to wake up Yoongi hyung and Taehyung since they'll be watching [Y/n] while we're gone. I'll try Taehyung first.