25| First Class

Your heart stopped when they parked in front of the school building, still having some time left to sign in and say your goodbyes before today's schedule starts. As you stared at the school, you couldn't help but feel if this wasn't a good idea. You've been protected and isolated your whole life, practically begging to see some other human being, but were you really ready for this?  Seokjin probably seen the swarming hesitation in your eyes as he reached out to caress your soft hand, making you lose all of what you were thinking then and there and look into his loving, caring dark eyes.

He smiled warmly, reassuringly at you. "Listen sweetie, listen closely. We're all so happy for you, you needed this. You wanted this, didn't you? If you wanted this day to come so bad, why don't you just walk in there and hold your head up high with a smile. I don't want to see you looking so sad and lonely anymore, I want to see that beautiful smile on that pretty face of yours, you understand me?" the caring tone of his voice was enough to send your arms out to him, engulfing him in a tight hug that left him a little breathless.

After letting go, you glanced at the boys outside the car, waiting for you to say bye to them and head on to your first day of school. With a smile, you kissed Seokjin bye on the cheek and pulled the van door open, exiting the parked vehicle.  You watched how many smiles and grins appeared on their faces in that one second of seeing you. "School starts in eight minutes so you better get hugging," you giggled lightly, walking up to the six of them.

You've never been without them before, and yeah it kinda hurt, but you were going to push yourself to those doors behind them and start the day you've been dreaming of.

Each one of the boys scooped you up in their arms and whispered loving things.  Mostly telling you to drink lots of water and to make tons of friends, even though they didn't trust anyone around you but themselves yet they were willing to put that all aside for you to be happy.  They were allowing you to experience this, they were willing to let you go into the real world with other people — people you didn't know, people who were yet to be nice or rude to you, people who could be your friends or worse . . . enemies.

It was all for you.

You don't even know how much they'll miss you when your gone out of their sight for hours every week, only being home when it was the weekend or if school was cancelled.

"You know we love you right!" shouted Hoseok, patting a crying Seokjin's head softly as he waved bye to you.

You giggled at the sight, waving back to all of them, smiling sadly for a moment but quickly covering it up with a sorta fake, happy one. "Yes oppa, I know!  Now go have some fun or something!  I love all of you," you shouted back, the last five words in a almost inaudible whisper.  You watched them gather in the car as you turned your back to them and walked inside, signing yourself in.

With your brand new schedule in hand, you followed the signs on the ceiling and walls to find your way to your very first class . . . and boy were you terrified.

Shh [Y/n], shhhh.  It's all okay, just think of how many friends you'll make here!  If I can end up talking.  Hah, one way or another I have a feeling someone will be my friend.

Even with your reassuring words you were still scared.  God knows how many people could fit in these classrooms!  This school was huge, enough to fit thousands of kids.  Great, now you got yourself even more terrified.  But, with one glance up, you knew you had to swallow those fears and enter in that door that stood before you.

You can do this, you are a strong and independent young woman and you have to go in there anyway so it's either now or never.

With a short huff you opened that door — classroom 108 to be exact — and tried to quietly walk in, but all the kids and even the teacher looked at you.  Staring.  They were staring.  All of them.  You kinda thought it was because you were the only person who didn't have a uniform on at that moment or maybe it was your hair?

You swallowed hard, counting up to about twenty-four kids in the room.  The teacher made her way over to your nervous form, laying her hand on your shoulder in a gentle gesture, yet it didn't fail to make you flinch at her touch.

"Hello.  You must be the new student, right?" you nodded quietly as a reply.  With a gentle smile she asked you to introduce yourself to the class.  The whole class.  What a hard thing to do!  What will you say?

You decided to say your name, age, and then your favourite thing to eat.  You didn't want to be too simple, you wanted at least someone to hear your favourite something, maybe possibly get to know you later on?

"H—Hi.  My name is K-Kim [Y/n]. .  I am fourteen years old and my favourite food is my dadd— I-I mean dad's spaghetti. . .  Umm.  Please take care of me," with a quick bow, the teacher then showed you where you should sit.  Lucky!  It was by a girl.  Maybe you could both be friends!

"Hi," you mumbled a little too quietly, your shyness taking over you. "M-My name is—"

"Yeah yeah.  I know your name already as you said it just two seconds ago in front of the whole class.  Now sit and shut up please and thank you." huffed the girl beside you.  You couldn't say you weren't shocked, you most definitely were at what she said.  It kinda hurt your feelings but then again you had to swallow the lump in your throat, knowing that you shouldn't easily take what rude people say to your heart.

"S—Sorry. . ."

How could she be so rude though?  I only spoke to her once and we've only just met right at this second!  What did I ever do to her to get the cold shoulder?  Hmph.

— A/N —
How was this?  I can't wait to write down my ideas for this!!  *silently screams yay*

To be continued.