59| Possible

Previous Chapter

Taehyung turned to an alleyway, where her scent was still lingering, staying in this one spot. Why was it here? Where is [Y/n]?

He looked down to the ground in fear, wide-eyed and breathing heavy, only to find a single drop of crimson-colored blood laying on the concrete, sitting there, doing nothing but showing him that you were here.

It also showed him something else. Something he never once wished would happen again. Something he feared, something he hoped wasn't true.

His precious baby,

was kidnapped.

Taehyung stared in pure horror at the single drop of crimson, knowing it was [Y/n]'s blood meant that she was either injected with something, or tried to fight her way out when she was grabbed.

The young male let out a choked sob; not able to stop the tears from flowing and hitting the cement below his feet. He curled himself up, bringing his legs up to his chest as he cried out in pain and fear, but mostly all of it was regret.

If he stopped [Y/n] from leaving, or maybe if he continued to play with her on Mario Cart, or maybe if Jungkook hadn't of walked in—

Maybe she would still be fine.

He blamed himself. He truly, deeply, blamed himself for her kidnapping. It could've been prevented, he told himself. But what if this would've happened either way? Wether [Y/n] was home or not; what if she would still get kidnapped?

It was a possibility; the fact that someone might've planned this all along. But Taehyung.. Taehyung had a guess at who it was.

And boy were they gonna get a piece of him.

The male stood up on his two shaky legs, leaning against a nearby wall for support.  He inhaled and exhaled and before he knew it, he reached home in a matter of seconds.  He was extremely lucky no locals seen him use his inhuman speed or he would've been in a worse situation.

Taehyung kicked open the door to his apartment, walking in, ignoring the confused glares around him.  He set foot inside the main area of the place, shutting the door real tight; mostly due to his overgrowing anger.

He spotted Jimin leaning back on the couch.  He approached the boy and stood at his feet.  "Where is Yeonmi."  he demanded lowly, not wanting to waste any time and just getting to the point.

Jimin lifted one eyelid and glanced at the demanding younger.  "Yeonmi?  How should I know?"  he questioned back, leaning his head against the back of the couch again.

Taehyung sighed.  Knowing Jimin for the longest time, he knows he wouldn't lie about things like that.  He would have to ask someone else.  Taehyung didn't want to tell anyone yet about [Y/n]'s disappearance until he can confirm if someone here planned for this to happen.  That person could only be Yeonmi in this current situation; because why would his hyungs or Jungkook plan to kidnap their own sister?  That sounds a bit dumb.

The male ran up the stairs, still not wanting to waste precious time here.  He knocked on the first door he seen.  Yoongi opened it groggily and glared at the younger, shutting the door instantly, not even letting him say anything.  Taehyung moved to the next door, skipping the bathroom and instead moving on to another bedroom.