87| Red Feeling

There she was again, doing the exact same thing the next day: hanging out out with Jacob.

'Yeah, they're dating now, but didn't they go a little too fast? How long have they been seeing each other, huh?  Not a long enough time to start dating, that's true.'

And there he sat again, at the same table, watching the new couple feed each other as he sipped slowly on a little bottle of banana milk.

"Did you talk to her at all, Min?"  Kyungsoo asked as he passed his unfinished food to Eric.

Minseon sighed and faced the others. "I-I did, but Jacob c-came over before I-I could do a-anything." He lowered his head and gently slid the milk bottle away from him.

It's been over a day since they've talked or even bumped into each other. It was starting to make Minseon really frustrated, especially over his thoughts and unsolved feelings.

Ever since she confirmed that she was dating none other than Jacob Kim, the brunet started to feel things that he's never really felt before. And he couldn't really explain it in detail if you asked him. He can't even figure out what they mean or how he got them.

"She might be brainwashed," Kyungsoo commented. "I watched this movie the other night about how a guy tricks this girl into loving him for eternity. It was pretty interesting, except the last few parts."  He cringed.

"Brainwashed?" Eric laughed. "Are you kidding me? She's probably blind in love, that's what it is."

"How could she love him, though?"  Kyungsoo added, sipping on his bottled water.  "He's the popular type and hangs out with other girls, too.  I wouldn't do it if I was her."

Eric lightly scoffed.  "Well you're not her.  And I'm telling you, she isn't brainwashed—"

"But wh-what if she is?"  Minseon spoke up, his eyes glancing between the werewolves and their confused looks.  "I s-swear I seen this p-pink glint in h-her eyes the o-other day!"  he exclaimed with a serious look, showing he wasn't joking around like Kyungsoo.

"Really?"  Changjae gasped quietly,  "then she must be brainwashed!"

"No, but maybe under a spell...,"  Eric added.

"A s-spell?"  Minseon repeated with a curious stare.  "Wh-What do you m-mean?"

Eric looked around the area before leaning inwards and whispered,  "I met a witch once."

"A witch?!"  Changjae exclaimed aloud and quickly covered his mouth after, but it was too late.  Luckily no one really cared about their conversation.

"Yeah, a witch."  Eric seemed dead serious as he spoke.  He didn't seem like the lying type either, so he must be telling the honest truth.

"Y-You've m-met a witch?  Th-Those exist?"  Minseon whispered, his eyes as wide as saucers.  He couldn't really believe it.  But he probably should as he already knows eight vampires and three werewolves, so there's gotta be more than them out there.

"Her name was Jasmine, and she used to be my classmate a long time ago,"  Eric said as he started telling the story of how he met the witch.  "She had beautiful, silky black hair that almost reached the back of her knees.  Her eyes were the most vibrant shade of green.  We met in primary school, only when I was just a little kid.

"She kept a lot of secrets, but the kids around us knew there was more to her than just a few little secrets. They were suspicious of her and the way she lived her life. Whenever she would get picked up from school, her mom would always stick close to the shadows and disappear when you blinked or even looked away for a second. It was super strange! Then, one day out in the schoolyard, I met up with Jasmine to give her a necklace she accidentally left out in the hallway when she ran into the bathroom. When she touched it, it glowed a bright green, just like her eyes, and then it disappeared into thin air."