38| Transfer Student

As you passed the gates and switched your shoes for the indoor pair, you didn't fail to notice a unfamiliar student walking in the building like she owns the place. Her hair was black but you caught the glimpse of a small dyed pink strip in her hair. She was wearing the proper uniform for the school, yet you had a feeling she was probably a transfer student.

"Tsk, look at her,"

Your gaze switched from the new girl to another girl, one who was talking to her friend in whispers. Once others started to notice the student, you watched as many girls whispered to each other about her pretty looks, her high confidence, and most especially if she had a boyfriend.

A girl with short, light brown hair passed by you, mumbling out loud to herself like: "She's way more prettier than me," and "I like her hair though."

Can these girls just accept that their all beautiful in their own special way? That's what Daddy always tells me. Hmph..

The bell rung a couple seconds later, making all the distracted students freak out and blast off to their classes. You laughed a little at that since you were already moving to your first class before the bell even rung.

The door to the class you stood in front of was open, like it was waiting for everyone to arrive and be seated. You definitely didn't expect a certain raven-haired student with a pink strip in her hair sitting right by your seat. Sighing internally, you stood off to the side while letting some other students pass by you into the classroom. You just needed a moment to yourself.

She better not be like those stuck-up mean girls in those movies I watch!

"Oh god.." you mumbled while you exhaled out. Your feet turned around to head into the classroom where people were already seated and waiting for the teacher to arrive inside.

Your eyes kept watch of your assigned desk as you made your way over to it. You set down the school supplies you were holding previously and pulled out the chair, sitting down and glancing slightly at the transfer student who was straightening out her own supplies.

Maybe she's nice...?

You kinda hated that you were assuming things about a girl you've never met or even spoke to before. Though she seemed at first like one of those popular girls who ruled the school— you wouldn't even know until you met her. Should you meet her though? She could be rude like that girl you had in classroom 108.

"Um.. Hello," you quietly greeted amongst the loud atmosphere from the students chatting so much.  "I-I'm Kim [Y/n].  What's your name?"

"Song Chaerin," she replied while not even sparing you a glance. "I'm a transfer student from Busan. I just moved here almost a week ago."

You were a little taken aback that she was actually talking to you, having a conversation with you. She even told you her name! You quickly shook off your thoughts and tried to keep the conversation going.

You became a little more interested. "Ah, really? Why'd you move?" you wondered with a curious glint in your eyes.

"I moved over to Seoul because I heard my brother was here.. I wanted to attend school with him. Hopefully he'll talk to me again." Chaerin answered in a slightly sad tone, making it seem like she missed her brother but didn't want anyone to know.

I wonder what happened with them..

You nodded to show her that you were listening. "Mm. So whose your brother if you don't mind me asking?"

She finally looked up at you, her eyes holding a blank stare. "Song Eric."

ERIC? AS IN THE SONG ERIC WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND?? HE HAS A SISTER!?!?

She leaned in a little towards you. "Why do you look so surprised? Do you perhaps, know him?" she questioned, a small ounce of hopefulness in her dark brown eyes.

Should you answer truthfully? What if Eric doesn't want to see his sister? But... "Y-Yeah, I know him. Why doesn't he talk to you anymore?" you inquired, becoming more curious.

"So much questions.." she mumbled quietly but it didn't go unheard by you. "Well, it all started when I wanted to take over my parents company. Eric was supposed to take care of the place since that was my parents choice when he was born.  It was a makeup company though;  one of the biggest ones in Korea. He didn't want to take over it, and our grandparents always loved my brother far more than me, so they let him move in with them in Seoul. That was a year and a half ago.."

You looked down, fiddling with your fingers. "Oh.."

I thought'd it be more sad or something more would happen but that's an okay story.

"So you— ah!"

Everyone shut their mouths once the terrible sound of nails scrapping on chalkboard filled the room, winces and whimpers coming from each student. You had to cover your ears since it bothered you more with your super-hearing. Why is the teacher late anyway?

"Great. Now that I see I got everyone's attention... Let's start class."

Hearing friends say bye, giving hugs and watching cars come through the open gate to pick up their kids.. it made you smile that there would be no school for two days since it's the weekend starting tomorrow.  Time for some cuddles and video games!

"See you next Monday [Y/n]," Chaerin waved, walking slowly over to the black car that was parked close by the gate.

She's actually really nice!  I'm glad I met her.  Though I should've told Eric about meeting her...  Will he get mad at me?

As you waited for someone to come and get you to take you home, a familiar face caught your eye, making you look at them for a moment.

Jaemin.

He grinned at you and walked off.  He suddenly have you an unsettling feeling in your stomach, like something bad was gonna happen at some point.  You didn't want to shake the weird feeling off but you didn't want to worry Taehyung, since you noticed he and Seokjin came to pick you up this time.

"Daddy!  TaeTae-oppa!" you shouted, running over to the two said males by the gate.  You instantly shoved the unsettling gut feeling down and hid it. "I guess you're all taking turns until Joonie-oppa fixes the car..  Am I right?"

Seokjin nodded, taking your gloved hand in his, as so did Taehyung with your other hand. "Yeah.  Hopefully he fixes it soon or we'll be walking back and forth forever." he groaned.

"Stop whining~" you joked, giggling slightly.

All three of you started on your path back home to your cozy apartment.  Taehyung constantly asked questions about your day, how was class, made any new friends... the usual.  Seokjin just laughed once in a while, his windshield wiper laugh sending you into a fit of giggles and big smiles.  Your family always made you happy.  You don't know where'd you be without the seven special people you have around you.  They always know how to make you smile.

"So how about spaghetti tonight?" Seokjin wondered aloud, smiling to himself since he knew the answer already.

"YES!"

♥︎  a/n  ♥︎
So how was this chapter?  Hopefully it wasn't too short...  Though I hope you enjoyed!  More will be coming soon~ also please don't forget to submit some questions or dares to the chapter before this if you haven't already!  Please never stop voting and commenting!  You guys know how much I love your comments.

💜💜💜💜💜