74| Give In

( a/n : Come on guys! We're almost at 600k! We can do this! Let's get it! )

Minseon stared hard into your eyes, moving his own pair back and fourth as if he was searching for something within yours.

"Wh-What colors c-can yo-your eyes tu-turn to?" he asked with a curious gaze, breaking the eye contact he had going on with you. Why would he ask that?

You shrugged, "Red. But maybe darker if I'm angry." the boy sitting across from you just narrowed his eyes at you, looking as if he didn't believe a single word that left your mouth. "What's wrong?" you questioned as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"J-Just red? C-Come on, th-that c-can't be right." he pouted a bit in slight disappointment, crossing his arms over his chest and looking down to the fresh grass of the lovely park you both were currently visiting.

You gave him a look, frowning, "What do you mean? I can't change them to any other color besides red, Minseon. Though, that would be cool if I could." you gave a small laugh and looked over to the playground where some little kid's were giggling and chasing each other. A smile tugged at your lips seeing the cute children.

"Well, c-can y-you turn them r-red?" Minseon asked again, making you snap your head towards his voice.

You shook your head at the boy, "I can't do that, I'd have to have a real intention to hurt someone," you frowned, instantly declining his request, "and I'm not hurting anybody. And it also happens when I'm hungry, but I'm not hungry at the moment."

It was Minseon's turn to frown. The brunet sighed and turned away from your gaze, and instead, focused on those loud kids over by the playground. You felt upset that he looked away, and it was making you feel like a bad friend that you couldn't fulfill his very ridiculous request.

"Why do you so badly want to see my eyes red?" you asked.

The boy kept avoiding your gaze, huffing, "I d-don't know. I-I g-guess I just wanted t-to s-see if th-they were pre..pretty.." he mumbled quietly.

'Pre...pretty?'

You froze still in your spot on the cool grass.

'He wants to see if they're pretty?'

Minseon looked up at you, giving an awkward smile since you were unknowingly staring really hard at his hand. He broke you out of your thoughts with a gentle tap on your leg, causing you to shake your head and look away, faintly blushing.

'Why do my cheeks feel warm?'

The boy let out a small giggle, tapping your leg some more to gather your attention.  He poked your cheek with a cute little smile,  "Sh-Show me y-your eyes,"  he softly requested, waiting patiently for you to turn towards him.

You huffed slightly and hesitantly shifted your gaze to look at Minseon.  He smiled at you, making your stomach feel as if butterflies were trapped within it.  Why does he make me feel so weird?  you asked yourself, truly wondering how he could make you feel that way.

"My red eyes aren't pretty,"  you mumbled almost incoherently, looking away when Minseon turned to you,  "they're scary and dangerous."

Minseon frowned,  "But wh-what if I-I thi-think they're pretty?  I-I've never s-seen someone w-with r-red eyes b-before."