44| Hurtful Truth

[WARNING:  Unedited.]

You didn't think it was 7 pm already! Turns out, you ended up staying at Kyungsoo's house longer than you initially thought you would. Even worse, you lost your phone at school and didn't even get to tell your oppas your whereabouts! All you felt like doing was smacking yourself on the head and saying "you suck". You just hope your oppas aren't worried...

"Yah! Changjae can you not!?"

"What~ What's wrong with hugs, Kyun?" Changjae teased, staying glued onto the irritated Kyungsoo. You couldn't help but laugh at the funny situation.

Kyungsoo groaned as he heard your muffled giggles. "Yah! Don't laugh, it's not funny!!" he argued.

"Can't help if it is." you said quietly to yourself, stopping your fit of giggles as you four neared your apartment.

Eric smiles. "Ah, so this is where [Y/n] lives."  he said aloud.  Eric hasn't seen your house before unlike the other two who were still arguing behind you.

"Are you making fun of my apartment?" you asked, an eyebrow raised with a slight grin.

"Haha, no."

You all step onto the small pathway that led to the cement steps, you walking ahead of them to the short stairs to knock on the door as they stayed back a bit and chatted. You giggle slightly hearing your friends wonder about your brothers.

"They're nice people, trust me." you said with a smile as you thought of all the happy memories. "Oh! Just don't get on their bad side... doesn't end well." you added, snickering quietly.

You waited confusedly at the door. Usually someone would answer it in a matter of seconds, but for some reason it's not happening right now.

"Hello?? Anyone home?" you called out loudly as you knocked your knuckles softly on the door. The sounds of rustling and footsteps behind it made you relax knowing someone was actually home. "Can someone open the door—"

"[Y/N]!"

The door swung open as you were engulfed in a tight, breathtaking hug by Jimin. You were at loss of words. Why did he sound so happy and worried at the same time?

"We were so worried! Why didn't you come home after school!?" he questioned, a frown upon his face as he checked you for possible injuries.

'..uh... This never happened before..'

You pull back gently away from him. "Oppa.. I lost my phone, so I couldn't tell you I was with friends." you stated as calmly as you could, this was freaking you out inside.  Jimin gets mad easily, but when it came to you... you've never seen him so worried before and honestly, it scared you.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at the word 'friends'. He took a look behind you, finally noticing the three boys that have been quiet this whole time. He let out a low growl, making you jump back slightly.

"H-Hi." Changjae shakily said, his eyes watching each and every one of Jimin's movements.

Jimin turned to you.  "Are these your friends."  he asked in more of a statement than a question.  You slowly nod in reply.  "Tch.  Werewolves."  he growled under his breath.