1| Hyung! [edited]

IT was Friday night.  The wind was cold and the rain was pouring endlessly as if it would never cease. It was summer, soon to be autumn. Everyone in the neighbourhood was either asleep or doing their night shifts if they had them. But one house stayed awake, that house being Apartment 903.

     "Hyung~ please share with me."

     "Nah, you can starve."

     "But hyung~"

     "Ugh, fine. But remember that you are more than capable of getting your own food."

     The two brothers sat down on their comfy couch, sharing a bag of chips as they watched the lastest TV dramas, although they didn't watch them all as often, they found them quite interesting.  The room was quiet, but not at all uncomfortable for the two.

     "Hey hyungs," a voice said, appearing from the bottom of the stairs.

     "Hey, Jungkook, where ya' goin'?" one of the hyungs questioned, not tearing his eyes from the lit-up screen as if he had eyes in the back of his head.

     "Just outside,"  the younger simply replied, hands in the pockets of his dark jeans.

     The oldest of the trio gave Jungkook an incredulous look.  He wondered why the youngest would want to go out in the pouring rain, it seemed kind of odd.  He sighed and turned off the television, earning a groan from the other brother as he pouted at the sudden loss of entertainment.

     "You're going out in this weather?"  questioned the eldest.

     Jungkook shrugged, indifferent.  "So what? A little rain wouldn't hurt me."

     "Jungkook."

     "Come on~  I'm not walking in it for goodness' sake.  I'm just breathing in the fresh air,"  he said with a chuckle.

     "Oh. You could've said that first."  The eldest frowned, feeling stupid for prodding at something he completely misunderstood.  He sighed and turned the TV back on, instantly gaining the attention of the chip-eating monster sitting beside him.

     Jungkook rolled his eyes and opened the front door, stepping out onto the covered steps and sighing at the comforting sound of raindrops pounding on the ground.  He took in a deep breath, a content smile adorning his lips. 

     'This is nice.'

     After a few seconds of standing, the young male turned around to go back inside, having already had his "fresh air" taken.  It was then that his ears picked up on the faint sound of crying, which was covered up heavily before by the loud rain. 

     'What the?'

     He quickly sniffed the air, realizing that whatever was creating that noise was right in front of him, or you could say "right under his nose".  He slowly looked down, thinking it was some sort of animal, only to be taken aback by the sight of a small, shivering baby in an old basket, the ones with handles for laundry, crying out desperately into the air for help.

     'A... a baby?!'

     The younger only knew one thing at that moment: he had to tell his hyungs.

     "Jin-hyung!"  Jungkook yelled as he ran back inside, his abnormal speed helping him get to his thing fast.  His eyes wandered down to look at Seokjin, the eldest of the house, his face paler than a sheet of paper.

     "What?"  Seokjin laughed.  "Seen a ghost?"  he teased, taking another chip out of the bag and popping it into his mouth.

    "No! It's worse!" Jungkook pleaded, confusion and seriousness swirling in his dark brown eyes as he glanced at the front door.