52| A Push in the Wrong Way

Everyone was expecting Yeonmi. Seokjin made a nice lunch for everyone, Namjoon straightened up the living room even though it was already neat-looking, Yoongi didn't really do anything but he was happy for Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung wouldn't stop bothering the second youngest about Yeonmi, and you and Jimin were hanging out on the couch. You felt nervous, and at the same time you felt happy for your brother for finding someone to love. Jungkook turned away from the two vampires and quickly dashed to the door, opening it and greeting who you, and probably everyone else, assumed to be Kwon Yeonmi.

Jungkook stepped away from the door so he could let his girlfriend in. You smiled at how happy he looked when he seen her. The young vampire intertwined his hand in Yeonmi's, leading her towards the living room and standing in front of the couch. Jimin smiled gently at the girl, getting up off the couch to greet her. You stared at Yeonmi, scanning her features. She was an inch or two shorter than Jungkook. Her hair was a shiny brown, long, but not too long as it only stopped close to the middle of her back. She had pretty brown eyes that went well with her hair. She wore a black shirt along with a white tucked in t-shirt, simple but cute. Yeonmi smiled at you, a little startled but you still smiled back.

Jungkook pulled his girlfriend gently over to you, making hand gestures towards you as if telling you to introduce yourself to her. "Hello, unnie. My name is [Y/n]. I like your outfit." you said, keeping your eyes on her.

"Ah, same. I'm Kwon Yeonmi, but I believe Jungkook told you beforehand."  she gave a small smile as a laugh left her lips.

You laughed as well.  "Yeah, he was really happy when he spoke about you, unnie.  You must be a wonderful girlfriend for him."

Jungkook blushed and scratched the back of his neck.  "[Y/n].."

Yeonmi kissed Jungkook on the cheek, making him smile.  "It's okay Jungkookie.  I think it's cute."

Yeonmi stayed awhile longer, having some fun with the guys who constantly would ask her what she thinks about Jungkook.  Of course, Jungkook kept blushing and trying to get them to stop asking her questions.  She just simply thought it was cute, how he was acting just because of some small questions.  It was funny though, you've never seen Jungkook blush very often and just seeing it made you smile.  Jungkook was really happy with this girl.

"Noona~  Don't tell them.."  Jungkook whined as he pouted in his girlfriend's direction.  Yeonmi just laughed at his actions and continued talking.

"—so when he seen me in that black dress I bought, he literally tripped! It was actually really funny." Yeonmi finished, covering her mouth while letting out some chuckles.

Seokjin stood up from his spot on the couch. "So who wants some snacks?!"

"Me!!"

"Me, too!"

"Me, three!"

"Can I have some??"

Seokjin chuckled. "Okay. I'll go get the snacks."

Yeonmi left after a couple hours of endless chatter about this and that.  Jungkook looked sad that his girlfriend had to go, but everyone told him that she was welcome to come back and visit anytime.  They really liked her a lot.  She was pretty, nice, and funny...  The perfect girl for Jungkook.

Everyone gathered in the living room and watched some movies for awhile to cheer Jungkook up some.  During that time, they constantly kept reminding him that Yeonmi can always visit their house again, which was really sweet of them.

You sat up in your bedroom alone, blankly staring at a wall as you thought to yourself about Kwon Yeonmi.

You let your body fall backwards on the mattress, sighing.  "She seems nice and all, but I feel that there is something different about her... something not good."  you nodded to yourself, keeping your voice down incase someone heard you.

Thunder clapped loudly above your apartment, a storm approaching.  You glanced over at your open window, watching blankly as rain seeped in and created small little puddles on the floor with its drops of coldness.  The wind was roaring, blowing its cold air into your room, causing your curtains to glide in the air each time it passed them.  You sighed and sat up on your sheets, getting off the bed to close the open window.  The floor was indeed wet, a slipping hazard at that.  Now with the window safely shut and locked, you made your way back over to your bed.

"Maybe I'm wrong?"  you leaned back on your fluffed up pillows, staring questionably at the ceiling almost like it would give you all the answers.  "Yeonmi seemed so happy and in-love.  She wouldn't stop smiling brightly.  So, why do I have this feeling to not trust her.."  a sigh left your lips as you curled up in a ball under your warm sheets, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath.

"She's nice, right?  She's pretty as well as kind..  She can be trusted.  I know I can trust her..."  a strange feeling welled up in you.  It didn't feel good at all.  It felt bad.  It was like someone was whispering in your ear that Yeonmi was dangerous, yet you couldn't hear them, but the feeling lingered and continued to rise.

'She can't be trusted can she?'

A young woman sighed in content as she walked along the dark streets of Seoul, breathing in the cold yet fresh air on her way home.  The lights around the woman flickered strangely, causing her to stop and stand still.  She looked around the dark streets, not finding anything to worry about, she continued on.

Half-way home, the woman paused yet again in her tracks, hearing footsteps.  Her heels stopped clicking as she looked around the area a second time.  This time though, she had a feeling she wasn't alone.  The woman stepped back a bit, still seeming cautious about her surroundings.

"Hello."

The woman screamed loudly, turning around to face the voice, calming down a slight bit when realizing it was just a kid.

She exhaled, calming herself down some.  "Hey, you better get home.  It's not really safe around these streets at night."  she carefully warned.  The kid just stood still in front of her.  Definitely male, he looked around the age of a young teenager.  "Shouldn't you go now?  It's not safe here."  the woman sighed silently before turning around, starting to walk on her path home again– but not before a hand grabbed her wrist tightly, causing her to freeze and face the boy with a confused look.

"[Y/n] is not who you believe her to be."  the boy spoke in a spine-chilling whisper.  The woman raised her eyebrows at the boy.

"Do you know her?"  after speaking, the woman quickly shook her head.  "Never mind.  Go home ple—"

The boy smirked, stepping forward.  "She's the only one left in her blood-line.  Wouldn't this be a danger to him?"  he whispered close to her ear, shivers going down her spine.

"Him?  What do you mean?  I don't understand."

The boy sighed disappointedly but still wore his smirk.  "She's a royal-blood...  and I don't think he likes that kind.  Aren't I correct...  Kwon Yeonmi?"

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
A little dark secret will be revealed soon my readers.
Stay tuned.