21| Close My Eyes

(A/N: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  DID WE JUST HIT 12k VIEWS, AND - O M G - 600 VOTES TOO?!?!  W H A T ! !  YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!  I hope you have a AWESOME day or night, and Merry Christmas!!!!!)

[WARNING: The following chapter is long. Please be aware lol]

×

"I told you to shut up!  I will not hesitate to slap you again!"

You screamed for the third time, keeping a straight face between each ear-piercing scream.

"DAHEE!!!  Did you fix everything!"  Lee yelled towards the staircase that probably led to the main floor.  You realized awhile back that you were in some sort of basement, which started this screaming fest of yours.  A small voice answered back with a tired 'yes, I did'

Lee turned his dark eyes back to you, smirking and leaning in to lift your chin up to face him.  "Well. . . Screaming isn't gonna save you, darling,"  His smile faded instantly and he let go of you, turning away for a moment.  "I'll leave you for a bit to yourself.  But don't think I won't come back."  He then left, leaving you to pant heavily from holding your breath for so long.

Your face hurt, the numbness was all you could feel.  No pain, no tears, no screams no more.  You hated it: all this slapping, biting, crying, screaming. . . You just wanted to go home, you just wanted a normal Christmas. 

'I wish I could escape..  But Lee being a vampire is scary, even though I live with seven myself. . .' You sighed, leaning back in your chair.  Your hands felt uncomfortable and you bet they probably had rope marks by all the struggling you did.  The room was dimly lit; only a single ceiling lamp giving light to at least see your surroundings, but not enough.  You couldn't see behind you, since you could barely move your chair around; your strength drained from too much blood leaving your body.  You felt tired, yet sleep was not an option.

Feeling your eyelids become droopy, you laid your head on the back of the wooden chair.  Maybe sleep was a good thing, just for a little while. . .

Great trouble was to come for Seokjin, Taehyung, and the rest of the gang. Taehyung stated that he had a feeling that whatever happened to you, and whoever took you, is extremely bad. Maybe he was wrong, maybe he wasn't.

Seokjin dragged Taehyung away from your scent, yet he hated that he had to, but he knew he couldn't do anything without the other 5 people helping. 'Guys, meet me and Tae at our house. We have some news. . .' Seokjin announced with his telepathy, already standing in front of the said apartment. The younger on the other hand was nervously fidgeting with his shoelace, feeling scared since he smelt blood from you. He wondered what that person could've possibly done to you.

Everyone gathered together after several minutes of waiting for them all to arrive. Seokjin looked serious, giving each person a stern look. "Guys. . . Taehyung here, he— he found [Y/n]."

Jungkook stood up abruptly after sitting on the steps for some time. "What?! Where is she?" He shouted, panicked, looking around anxiously for the said girl.

Seokjin shook his head sadly, yet still keeping his serious and stern face on. "We found her, yet we couldn't get her because Taehyung has a feeling that we would need us all to get her back," He then lifted his hand to his arm, rubbing it soothingly to calm his rapidly beating heart. He was scared. Not for him, but for you. "We all need to make a plan. We searched the property beforehand, it's an old and run down house. Basically we think she's in there, and I won't mention how or why, but Taehyung says he knows. Trust us," The oldest hyung gave everyone a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. We'll get her out of there, safe and sound."