103| Missing Him

Monday, April 27th
— 8:45 a.m

I woke up with sleep evident in my eyes, still tired despite sleeping for eleven hours. I felt the bed beside me, wondering where in the heck [Y/n] could have disappeared to, but that was before I grabbed my phone and checked the time and date—a school day, of course. I'm not even healed properly yet, so it's only fair that Seokjin kept me here while [Y/n] went off to school.

The temperature in the room was slightly cooler than last night, probably since the window is open next to the bed. Why would they open the window? I shook my head and sighed, struggling to sit up fully with all my deep wounds still present on my body. The pain has toned down a little bit, thanks to Seokjin, but not enough to where I'm completely pain-free. Of course, that wouldn't be able to happen, anyway.

All of the sudden, Seokjin walked into the room, a bag of food in his hand. "I thought you'd like to have some snacks while you're healing," he said, smiling warmly as he passed the plastic bag to me.

"Th-Thank you," I mumbled with a soft smile. I searched through the grocery bag, finding tons of different types of snacks—most of them were ones I liked, and some I have never tried before, or even heard of. I felt warmth throughout my body; Seokjin was being too kind, buying me snacks and stuff.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened that night?"  Seokjin asked.  "You don't have to say anything if you are uncomfortable—"

     "N-No, no, i-it's o-okay."

     Seokjin sighed, then gave a reassuring smile.  "If you're more comfortable speaking through your thoughts, then, by all means, go ahead."

     I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, remembering that night with a frown, my eyebrows etched together in a slightly uncomfortable manner.  Seokjin waited for me to do something, being quiet and still until I decided to speak—through my thoughts, of course.

     "I went to use the washroom during the show, and... that's where I saw Jacob, but I didn't register how he was staring at me like I was his prey or something—an evil smirk on his face.  He talks a little, scaring me, then suddenly he takes me out of the room and I see a dead man on the floor! A security guard! Then Jacob grows these dark blue demon wings right out of his back and took off! I was so, so scared when he flew out of the building...  I thought I was gonna fall to my death.

"Then he takes me to this abandoned building, the one you found me in, and starts to beat me for absolutely no reason! I couldn't wrap my head around the situation. After a while of abusing me, he pulls out a knife, threatening to end me right then and there. Then, right before he could... do anything, suddenly a bang was heard from the other side of the room, and Yoongi-shi appears, but he's being dragged across the floor like a rag doll! I didn't understand anything, really, but then the other boy, Jaemin, started talking about his past, which involved Yoongi-shi. I didn't think I was going to survive any longer, and then you guys came... That's all I remember."

Seokjin wore a face of fury, pain, then a sad smile. "I'm sorry that happened to you, Minseon...."

"It's okay, Seokjin-shi—"

"Drop that, now. Call me hyung," he orders, chuckling. "Minseon-ah, you've been living with us long enough and you're just like a family to us all. Calling me hyung is fine."

I blushed, feeling embarrassed. "Um... hyung it is, then."

×

Your
P.O.V

×