8| Sneakily

Together everyone decided to sleep with [Y/n], wanting to help her feel warm and comforted.

Jungkook along with Namjoon and Hoseok all laid on the floor or against the wall. Yoongi slept comfortably on a chair in the corner of the child's bedroom. Jin and Jimin laid by [Y/n]. Jimin on her right, and Jin on her left. Taehyung luckily had enough room to lay at the end of her bed.

Everyone thought that Jimin wanted to lay by [Y/n] simply to be close and to comfort her, but he had a different intention.

He thought he could help, just a bit, not enough to make a huge difference but just enough that it'll make her feel a little better than she is now.

He was going to use his healing ability.

The one ability he was told strictly not to use on [Y/n].

"I'll make you better, I promise.." Jimin whispered softly by [Y/n]'s head and planted a long kiss on her forehead. That was how he healed others. By a touch or a kiss. Usually by a kiss since it works faster.

"There." He smiled, seeing as how [Y/n]'s facial expression changed and seemed to show relaxation along with her limps as they also relaxed.

'I just can't tell any of my hyungs about this.. Jin will really kill me if this secret slipped out.'

But as Jimin went to sleep again, Yoongi stood up and exited the room, leading himself back to his own bedroom as he laid gently on the bed.

"Jimin is in so much trouble."

Morning arrived and everyone groaned and hid their eyes from the sun as it shone through the almost transparent pink, unicorn covered curtains in [Y/n]'s room.

"Aish go away sun!" Jungkook said as he got up to quickly pull the curtains shut. Completely shut this time.

"Ughhh. Jungkook you woke me up," Hoseok groaned, earning a chuckle from the now awake Namjoon as he sat up and dusted off his dark jeans.

"How was your sleep Jungkook?" Namjoon asked the annoyed maknae.

"Good, but I didn't want to wake up so the sun decided to and now I want to kill it. Is that possible?" Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow before the laughing Namjoon as they both exited the room.

"Daddy and... Jiminie oppa...?" [Y/n] suddenly spoke, feeling awake and refreshed.

'How could I feel this way when I literally tossed and turned non-stop last night?'

Jimin was actually awake but decided to pretend to be sleeping still. He could feel the bed move and then two small arms wrap around him in a 'good morning' type of way.

"Jiminie oppa?" [Y/n] repeated and soon Jimin couldn't resist but to open his eyes.

"Hi sunshine. How was your sleep?" He smiled, his eyes turning into half moons as he waited for her to answer.

"Umm.. good, I guess. Though I feel suddenly happy which is kind of weird.."

Jimin couldn't panic right now, what if she found out just by looking at his eyes? What if she gets up and walks around like she's never been sick? Gosh. Jin will definitely kill me.

"Jiminie oppa? Are you okay?" [Y/n] questioned, tilting her head to the right in a cute way that made a smile appear on Jimin's lips.

"Just fine."

Everyone had their abilities. Like how Taehyung could sense emotion or pain, any feeling to be exact. And Jimin can heal with the touch of his hand or a soft kiss. But what about everyone else? What about Yoongi?

Yoongi was special too.

He had the ability to become invisible, which seems quite impossible but it's true. Though he can be invisible, he's not literally invisible. He tricks everyone into thinking he's not their when he clearly is. It's a rare ability but Yoongi had it because it was passed down through his family for generations.

Yoongi looked around Jimin's room, seeing as he wasn't there. He followed Jin quietly into his bedroom and watched as the eldest laid himself on his bed and groaned in frustration.

"Hyung-"

"AH!" Jin jumped, hearing Yoongi's voice from out of nowhere. "Oh it's just you Yoongi.." he sighed, calming down seeing as Yoongi wasn't using his ability anymore. Instantly Yoongi places himself beside the eldest and cleared his throat.

"Jimin used his abilities."

Jin didn't quite understand what Yoongi said since he was speaking very quietly.

"Jimin what?" Jin repeated, leaning his ear closer to Yoongi.

"JIMIN USED HIS ABILITIES."

"Ow! Don't speak so loud in my ear Yoongi! That hurt.."

"Sorry, but Jimin used his healing abilities on [Y/n]."

"He WHAT?" Jin screeched, covering his mouth in disappointment and utter surprise.

"He really did... didn't he?" He mumbled to Yoongi, the latter nodding back slowly, causing Jin to get mad.

"Uuurrrgh!!! Jimin! I told him to not use his fricking abilities and he goes and disobeys my orders?!"

"Jin hyung, calm down. He didn't hurt [Y/n] so why are you freaking out.."

"It's the fact that he used his powers! [Y/n] is safe and unharmed but what if she was awake? You know Jimin's eyes flash different colors when he's healing someone, so what if she seen that? Wouldn't she be scared and freak out?" Jin explained worriedly, Yoongi stood up and tried to comfort the elder.

"Jin hyung.."

"[Y/n] wouldn't like Jimin anymore and I don't want that for him. He'd be lonely and heartbroken!"

"I know he would, just.. just calm down a little.. please hyung?" Yoongi asked softly, rubbing circles on Jin's back.

"Fine. But you have to punish Jimin." Jin stated, folding his arms across his heavily breathing chest.

"I-"

"You know what to do."

"Fine.."

It was lunch time and Jimin wanted something to eat. He headed straight toward the kitchen to grab his favorite bag of chips from the pantry.

But they were gone?

"WHERES MY CHIPS?!"

— A/N —
So how was this chapter? You like? I guess Jimin did use his abilities. Hehe