4| Keep you safe

A/N:
Everyone already had their turns with the baby, and I decided to not write all of them out.

Here stood Jin in front of the only Foster Care building there was in this part of the city.

And boy was he pissed.

"Closed?! Why are you closed?!"

"I'm sorry sir, but due to some situations we've decided to close and relocate."

"You can't do that!"

"Yes we can. I'm sorry but please find another Foster Care place."

"This is stupid," Jin groaned in annoyance and frustration, heading on his path back home. "Now I'm gonna return home with this baby and everyone's gonna get mad at me for not getting rid of it. Though I'd have to say that it's cute, but we can't take care of it."

The baby stared up at Jin, almost as if it was speaking back to him.

"Aww~ I know, but we really can't. It's not right. We Vampires can't adopt a human. Well.. unless it's for a slave and master type of thing....... but that's not gonna happen, isn't it?" He chuckled, scanning the area before using his Vampire speed to get home faster.

'Be ready,'

Everyone's mouths dropped.

"You didn't what?!" Namjoon exclaimed, running on over to Jin with a confused face on.

"But I thought-"

"I know!! I get it you're all confused and possibly mad at me but trust me when I say they wouldn't let me give them the child." Jin explained, showing frustration as well as slight anger.

"But hyung! We can't take care of it... though I love the baby, I'm scared we'll get caught by you-know-who..."

"I understand you loud and clear Hoseok." Jin said, giving Hoseok a small smile as he just thought of something.

"Listen up guys,"

Jin thought of something risky, though smart.

He was gonna tell no one about them having the baby in their home.

Which meant that he was gonna indeed keep the infant.

He wasn't cruel enough to leave it outside, alone, cold, and scared. He was nice and caring, leading him to think of the baby first before them.

"Okay. The baby will be in my room and will stay in my room. No one is allowed in my room unless I say you can. Understood?"

A bunch of Yes's and Okay's were heard throughout the room.

"For now I'll be taking care of the baby." Jin announced loud and clear, making sure everyone heard him.

"Understood."
"Okay, that's fine by me."
"Yep!"
"Alrighty then."
"Okay."
"Sure, be my guest."

"Okay. But one more thing..... we need a name, any suggestions?" Jin asked, a bunch of thinking noises filled the room as everyone struggled to pick a name for the baby girl.

Then Taehyung suddenly raised his hand.

"How about [Y/n]."

- A/N -
Okay guys! This is the last chapter of the baby series. Now we'll be moving onto when the baby grows up and all. Here's where the real story starts.