Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)

Enjoy~

♥︎

Yoongi

Hey lil meow meow, how u doin?

SG: I'm doing good. Where'd you get that nickname from? *starts whispering* Will [Y/n] call me that?

I loveee youuu and what's your favourite thing to do with [Y/n]?

SG: Thanks..? I've never met you before but okay.. Umm. I like cuddling.. and teaching her about vampires and stuff...

What's the one person that you would most likely let take a nap with you?

SG: [Y/n]. *gummy smile*

When baby is [Y/n] are the one who always there to take care of her?

SG: When [Y/n] was a cute lil' baby, I took care of her multiple times when Seokjin-hyung left the house to go shopping for supplies or other things. I had to get used to her at first though, I didn't always like her. She knows this already, but when we decided we had to take her in, I wasn't always the brightest near the baby. Taehyung was the one to usually hold her when we didn't want to. He practically held the baby 24/7! But someone had to. After awhile though, I grew to like her. I let her play with the piano in my room, and even though she was terrible at it, I thought it was the cutest moment we had when she was young like that. I can't say I miss those days though.

How did it feel when you died other than being in pain?

SG: It felt devastating, everything flashed before my eyes.. All my happy moments with my brothers and [Y/n], her smile, her laugh... It was breaking my heart into a million little pieces as I felt my hands and legs go numb and my eyes glue shut. Everything was black. I thought I had died, but I did not. I thought I'd see the light like in movies but I did not. Instead, I seen real, almost blinding light and a crying [Y/n].

♥︎

Jimin

CHIM CHIM YOU PRECIOUS LIL MOCHI BABY! How are you? What's it like having the power to heal but not being able to use it?

JM: I'm doing great! Mm... It's annoying, actually. I can't heal myself if that's what you mean. So when I cut myself really really reeeeallly badly, I can't instantly heal and be okay, I have to wait awhile -_-

I don't really have a question for you buttttttt I love you very much

JM: Awe, it's okay. And thank you for loving me~ *smiles*

How are you so cute lol

JM: I was born this way~

Do you like being called 'Mochi'

JM: I dunno, but I think it's cute!

How did you first realize you could heal?

JM: Well, every vampire gets a power/ability. Half-blood's (if born that way) get theirs when they're 14-15, but if they're bitten and turned they will get theirs after their body adjusts to the change. Pure-bloods like me get theirs when they're around 12-years-old. I realized my ability to heal when one day this old friend of mine hurt himself really badly and since he was a half-blood, his vampire healing abilities wasn't quick that time. I grabbed his hand and healed his injuries without knowing. Sadly, I cannot heal myself, thus I can only trust in my vampire healing abilities to help me in need. Though I am amazed at [Y/n]'s power!